Isolator Help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaGh0st
5,000+ posts

Drill Baby Drill!!
Caro,MI
Where did you guys get your Ignition Current from? the only one i can find under the hood makes my car stall when i tried to use it....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Any ideas would be usefull.

Stinger sgp38 (80amp)

what about the ignition wire that goes to your cd player? Im guessing the isolator dosent use much current so I wouldnt think it would hurt it

what about the ignition wire that goes to your cd player? Im guessing the isolator dosent use much current so I wouldnt think it would hurt it
yeah i thought about that, i just didnt want to run a wire from the cab to under the hood if there was a ignition wire all ready under the hood. Oh well it looks like this is the route im going to try tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.