COMPLETED ISO old school EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryracing86
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Back in the late 80s early 90s I had (I believe) a 7 or 9 band graphic eq. Had a cool display. Wasn’t any big name brand but was a powerful unit. Long shot but does anyone know any names or a clue about eqs from them years. Looking to hopefully find one and install in my 51 Plymouth Thanks

Back in the late 80s early 90s I had (I believe) a 7 or 9 band graphic eq. Had a cool display. Wasn’t any big name brand but was a powerful unit. Long shot but does anyone know any names or a clue about eqs from them years. Looking to hopefully find one and install in my 51 Plymouth Thanks

Alpine or Rockford.

I probably have something this may be about half my collection of old school EQs ...from the 70s up ...I usually sell 1 or 2 a week on ebay ..I sold a Coustic and a Profile this past week that are going in the mail today ....

Attachments

• 20210812_182308.jpg
    20210812_182308.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 95
I have one of those in New condition...they are very nice does yours have the green or red illumination ? Mine has green ...id like one with red to go with my old school Yamaha CD radio that uses Cartridges.
I've actually never used it. I intended to put a Yamaha system in my 1994 Taurus SHO because it would be cool to have a Yamaha stereo to complement the Yamaha engine, but sold the car before it ever came to fruition. I regrettably left the Yamaha amplifier in the vehicle when I sold it.

What decides whether it's red or green illumination? I powered it up and the CD/AUX indicator and 80/130hz indicator light up red, but the lights on the fader and sub level adjusters light up green.

You Still Looking?? Havent seen a response to some Nice EQs on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...