ISN'T THIS A GREAT DEAL FOR $208 SHIPPED soundqubed 12 custom birch box 1.25 front

Participant count
  • Participant list
Any amp will push that sub. Hell 100 watt amp will power a 1000 watt sub...but don't expect it to be loud.
well I meant loud but of course loud me to me diffferrreeennnnttttt than to u by like 20db,, my orion is loud to me on several songs (i say several cause i'm still listening to cd's I had or burned like 10 yrs ago so I don't have the 1million song selection u guy have) on rock it's just ok Dixie chick cd which I don't even listen to (just for bass) u wouldn't believe how loud that is with just 1 12.. and as far as loud goes I'm shocked no one like earthquake stuff not saying it's the best but some of the subs have lots of xmax for cheap I mean 1 is listed as50mm (which means 19mm I think but 1 says 27 1 way and it's cheap cheap) and they have great reviews but sq has better ones I'm tempted to try eq with a $65 ported box if it sounds good I'd sell my stuff for more than new stuff cost..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.