Need suggestions for 15" in a sealed box

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I want to put 2 15" subs in a sealed box. I'm gonna be on stock electrical so nothing over 1000-1500 watts. My amp is going to be either 2 ohm or 1 ohm stable I haven't bought it yet. I'm looking for something that gets loud but also has good low end extension. I plan on building the box to the maximum size recommended for it in a sealed box and I don't have THAT much room. I will post measurements later. It's for a Ford Fiesta hatchback.

Id like for the subs to be $150 or less a piece. Thank you.

Some I'm looking at is Rockford p3 15 and Soundqubed hds215. But idk how these do in sealed boxes.

I haven't ran the newer rf p3s yet but I had an older single rfp1215 I was running in a sealed 2.5cu box that hit the low lows very well on 500 watts. It hit better lows, like in the 20 hz range and possibly lower, better than any other sub I ever had. I now am running re audio se-x15s, 2 of them one is the v1 and the other is a v2, in a sealed 5 cu box and they get way load and slam hard but don't hit below 30 hz very well though but I know it is the box more than anything causing that problem. Other budget friendly 15's I was considering was the entry level resilient sounds and the entry level ct sounds 15's both look decent on paper and for alright prices. I am not sure how either would do on sealed enclosure though.

I want to put 2 15" subs in a sealed box. I'm gonna be on stock electrical so nothing over 1000-1500 watts. My amp is going to be either 2 ohm or 1 ohm stable I haven't bought it yet. I'm looking for something that gets loud but also has good low end extension. I plan on building the box to the maximum size recommended for it in a sealed box and I don't have THAT much room. I will post measurements later. It's for a Ford Fiesta hatchback.
Id like for the subs to be $150 or less a piece. Thank you.

Some I'm looking at is Rockford p3 15 and Soundqubed hds215. But idk how these do in sealed boxes.
I was able to get 5.5 box in the hatch of my 91 Chevy sprint for my 18". I had to use the spare tire well though. I bet your car is about the same size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.