is this wired right

I tried the link but it did not work for me. Be carfull about putting it at 1 Ohm. If you do not get a HIGH quality amp you will fry the amp fast. There are few (if really any) amps on the market that are stable at .5 Ohms. All you do is get 2 pieces of wire and hook the positive on one side to the positive on the other. Do the Negitives the same way and it will give you 1 Ohm. But what you need to remember is when you hit a bass note you are dropping the Ohms in the speaker to .8 to .5. This will cause the amp to push real hard to keep up. That speaker is designed to run off 2 different amps at 2 Ohm's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.