Wired apple car play - andriod head unit HEEEEEELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali2627

Wired apple car play doesnt work for my head unit its a software issue as I'm able to use a flash drive to transfer data.
I have a BMW android head unit the software used for apple car play is AutoLink

Anyone got ideas? I'm losing my mind played with settings and new charger wire still nothing the app doesn't notice its been plugged in i assume a android setting?

s-l1600.jpg

When I updated my Joying from android 10 to 11, there was a patch file that was needed for wired hotspot and apple CarPlay to work. Honestly I have never tried it to see if it works or not. I always use wireless CarPlay. Even if I need to charge my phone I just let it stay on wireless and just use the usb for power.

Problem with wireless is the connection ***** sometimes its fast sometimes it doesn't work or sometimes its sloooooow and needs Bluetooth turned off and on.... my other car has a wired autokit and that thing is like magic plug it in and boom its done ......

andriod detects sometimes iphone is connected i see it in the notifications but I'm guessing the app has a hard time knowing or its just a crap Chinese app "AutoLink"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...