Is this setup safe?

Ill put it this way to begin with it isnt comp sub or high end sub no where near close. But to get it to shine have a box built or you build a box to specs ported (but done properly) and it will sound 100x better then it does now. Your not even gonna realize those others are missing Im sure. And what i was saying about your other stuff is to sale it, save that money (including the money for your new amp) and when your ready you can even sell your current amp, and buy a bigger and better amp. And maybe upgrade that 15 to a better quality sub as well later on down the road (hints the reason for a 600rms + amp).
i cant afford to have a box built or build one myself, what do you mean built to specs, does that mean any ported box wont cut it, im not sure what kinda ported box i wanna get, could i just cut a hole in and make it ported?

i cant afford to have a box built or build one myself, what do you mean built to specs, does that mean any ported box wont cut it, im not sure what kinda ported box i wanna get, could i just cut a hole in and make it ported?
Everybody is joking on you bro SQ is sound quality. I PMed you brochacho (personal message)

/thread

yes making a hole in the box will make it ported. but it will be tuned at a random freq. You need to know the internal size of the box. port length and sq. inches of the port to properly tune the box. without knowing that its useless

Ill put it this way to begin with it isnt comp sub or high end sub no where near close. But to get it to shine have a box built or you build a box to specs ported (but done properly) and it will sound 100x better then it does now. Your not even gonna realize those others are missing Im sure. And what i was saying about your other stuff is to sale it, save that money (including the money for your new amp) and when your ready you can even sell your current amp, and buy a bigger and better amp. And maybe upgrade that 15 to a better quality sub as well later on down the road (hints the reason for a 600rms + amp).
you guys are overwhelming me, i cant buy anything else, i wanna work with the setup i have, why does it sound so good then?

Everybody is joking on you bro SQ is sound quality. I PMed you brochacho (personal message)
/thread

yes making a hole in the box will make it ported. but it will be tuned at a random freq. You need to know the internal size of the box. port length and sq. inches of the port to properly tune the box. without knowing that its useless
do you have any links or videos that i could learn about tuning?

Start over is the best advice i can give... sell everything but the amp and the 15... ask someone on here for a design (**** aint free so don't think it is), then go buy wood and cut it and build it.. **** will not only stomp on what you have now but also will sound 2938193213821739821738217313x better

Start over is the best advice i can give... sell everything but the amp and the 15... ask someone on here for a design (**** aint free so don't think it is), then go buy wood and cut it and build it.. **** will not only stomp on what you have now but also will sound 2938193213821739821738217313x better
If women trust maxipads...so should you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i cant build for **** trust me any ones already made?

If women trust maxipads...so should you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
^ Made me crack up big time! lol

O.P, Seriously man that is one rigged up system.....Do not mix match subs, sell the 8's, use the 15 in a good ported box and you will notice a big difference! Listen to the guys here and they will help you out.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.