Is this going to hit hard enough?

JPage85

Texas
What do you think? 2 alpine SWR-1240 or 2 JL W6's.

Is this going to hit hard enough in my Jeep??

Thanks

The Sub Man

I hope your not putting that in a Jeep Wrangler. They will get stolen quickly. This one kid at my school got his whole system, 6x9's and everything stolen twice... Figure out a way to keep it form getting stolen.

all you need is a 2 part security system. a security system (a good choice would be the crimestopper one that has a little pager that goes off when the alarm is set off) and a .45 ACP and a warning sticker on your car

dude i would go with the JL W6's. JL Audio is an awesome brand. if you want great sounding subs that will last you forever JL is the brand to go with.

go with the jl they hit hard as hell. i know i guy with 3 12w6 they rattle my windows when he goes by. they are sweet

So the JL W6's hit hard? What brand are they and how much do they cost? I'm look for a sub for about $150-$180 do you know any nice ones? I have 2 CROSSFIRE P112 (400 watts RMS each, is it possible to blow them with that amp and a vented box?) subs in my trunk running on a 1000 Watt Legacy 2 Amp and they hit hard and rattle the trunk and all but I want a sub that will rattle my car. It this JL W6 is it lead me to a link to buy it.

If it is a wrangler?? I had one done this way. Take your rear seat out. If you have the money and want it to really hit have a box made in the shape of an L, and use it for the rear seat. Have it covered with vinyl and padding like your original seats and have it mounted to you floor. They can build the box in the Jeep by mounting the bottom and sides together and then in the Jeep. Then they can put the rest of it together. you can build a thin box like a pizza box to mount your amps. with holes of course for venilation. If they can get that out their good and have earned it!! Hope that help out, oh yeah that sh*ts killer for biaaathces to sit on to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.