is this a good deal?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif

eh..it says it pounds harder than a jackhammer, it must be tight...

Probably doesn't pound as hard as I did his mother last night....

i can't believe 8 people have bid on it. $300 is insane. do the end caps even come off or something? it's god **** hideous. what's this $75 "good" shipping ********?

most of u box builders could make a shitload off of ebay just by ripping of customers. 4 square pieces of wood + some plastic/paint+lights+ ur special touch=lots of bids.

Kicker makes that box to the specs of the sub...The end caps match their new amps. I have heard that exact set up many times and it's not that bad.

it's not a good deal. it is not worth $400. it doesn't even say what it is made out of or anything.

Actually those are very well made boxes and the L7 is a loud sub. It is not a bad deal and yes with a good amp it will pound very well. You can always make a box and get the sub off ebay yadda yadda yadda but if you do not have the time, tools, and the knowledge you are better off starting with something like this.

Actually those are very well made boxes and the L7 is a loud sub. It is not a bad deal and yes with a good amp it will pound very well. You can always make a box and get the sub off ebay yadda yadda yadda but if you do not have the time, tools, and the knowledge you are better off starting with something like this.

actually you can have a forum member build you a box to any specs you want for less then half the price.

If you want a good deal, go out and buy everything from an online site...go buy MDF board at homedepot and build it your self....and then just install it all yourself and get the respect that you did it, then you can do like I do...go make fun of your friends who spent a godly amount on a system that isnt near as good as yours that you spent a lot less on and know the system very well from the box design to the wiring...thats just me though, i never go get anything installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.