Is the Big 3 necessary?

at 1 ohm that's just under 1000 watts so after box rise you aren't even running 1000.
someone correct me if that's wrong but the chart is SQRT of RMS x Impedance = Voltage so I used Voltage x Impedance^2
I can't remember the actual formula....but if your first formula is right, your second one is wrong.

sqrt of rms x imp = voltage.......is........ sqrt of rms = voltage / impedance

When you move something from one side of the = sign to the other, it becomes the opposite of what it was in the first place.

Your gain isn't set if you are using a gain remote it changes when you use it... The correct way to set gains is sqrt(wattsximpendence).. Also with 4 gauge and all stock you aren't getting what you want do big 3

Also I like to run 0 gauge on anything over 1k watts. plus if you set gains and leave them set then you just need to check your voltage at that.. No point in putting gain at full if you aren't running it at full your just gonna get clipped power..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.