Is TC Sounds Inc. done forever?

Pepsi > Coke, Ed *****, I like filet, ribeye, and sirloin, Fi does not have a website, Peanut Butter Crunch > all other cereal, what is TC Sounds?
I love this kid already. He is in the IC though. Hawkeyes and good bud FTW

Feel free to test for yourself.
acidtest001dd8.jpg

Color test shows they are in same range and identical shades. If the color test shows no noticeable shade difference, then the level between them is negligible. Now is it a few thousandths of a point higher? Maybe, I would need to run other testing. However, you made it seems as though coke will clean terminals because it is significantly higher than pepsi. This is not true. It is one of my jobs to know these things regarding pop.

Oh yeah Pepsi>coke.
I refuse to put anything in my body that I clean battery terminals with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Coke has a much higher acid content values than any other soda.
and that is what cleans the battery terminals.
If you consider .005 "much higher" than you are sorely mistaken. If it was consider "much higher" by any recognized standards then they would make sure that much difference could e shown with simple field test strips. Pepsi will clean the terminals just as well.

im glad someone would actually go out of there way to run a controlled experiment to prove a dumb comment like this "Coke has a much higher acid content values than any other soda.

and that is what cleans the battery terminals." WRONG

Thanks

fact is, no one really gives a **** about tc sounds except for the poor bastards that might someday need a recone.
so thread deviation is permitted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I AM ONE OF THOSE POOR BASTARDS THAT NEEDS A RECONE:crap:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.