Is TC Sounds Inc. done forever?

I AM ONE OF THOSE POOR BASTARDS THAT NEEDS A RECONE:crap:
My condolences on your loss. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Seriously though, you could just buy the **** yourself and make your own hybrid recone. Soft parts from Nuway and Ecnowind would be a good start. But dont just call those companies and say "hey I need recone parts for ....." You need to measure out what soft parts you need first and then plan to give them those numbers when asked. Such as spider diamater, how many spiders, woven or non-woven, coil size inner, coil size outter, and coil length are a few off the top of my head.

Keep in mind that he also said this:

And yes it has more than Pepsi or any other drink. Diet Coke even more so than regular coke but Im good on all of it.
1. Doesn't have "more than any other drink".

2. Barely more than Pepsi.

3. Diet Coke has substantially less than regular Coke.

4. Diet Pepsi is more acidic than Diet Coke.

Mega pH-ail.

My condolences on your loss. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Seriously though, you could just buy the **** yourself and make your own hybrid recone. Soft parts from Nuway and Ecnowind would be a good start. But dont just call those companies and say "hey I need recone parts for ....." You need to measure out what soft parts you need first and then plan to give them those numbers when asked. Such as spider diamater, how many spiders, woven or non-woven, coil size inner, coil size outter, and coil length are a few off the top of my head.
The only problem with that is I have no clue about any of that stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I think I might just send it to DD,Fi or some one. You have any reccomendations for sending it in for a recone? and price?

This is actully the first speaker that I have owend that is worth reconing.

The only problem with that is I have no clue about any of that stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I think I might just send it to DD,Fi or some one. You have any reccomendations for sending it in for a recone? and price?
This is actully the first speaker that I have owend that is worth reconing.
dont send it to DD, lol. They wont touch it. FI might do it, but they're so overwhelmed all the time that they might turn you down, but its at least worth a phone call.

I would suspect that this would be a good time for someone that likes to recone subs could make some money doing so. Personally, I hate scrapping glue or id do it for extra cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But hell, I hate reconing my own subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

lol thanks, what about RE? Who else does it? Im kinda in dire need, its the only sub that I have.
Ever since RE got bought out, they've moved from custom stuff to just production so I dont think you're gonna get any help from them. FI, Teampsi (david), or just do it yourself is your options at the moment ... at least all I am aware of.

im glad someone would actually go out of there way to run a controlled experiment to prove a dumb comment like this "Coke has a much higher acid content values than any other soda.and that is what cleans the battery terminals." WRONG

Thanks
It's not out of my way. All these things are readily available at work, because it is one of my duties to watch PH levels of our output into the water treatment ponds.

I believe Robot Undergound does TC recones. I think they bought a lot of the motors that Thilo was selling a few months ago at CAJ, as well as a bunch of their old top assemblies.

Ever since RE got bought out, they've moved from custom stuff to just production so I dont think you're gonna get any help from them. FI, Teampsi (david), or just do it yourself is your options at the moment ... at least all I am aware of.
dont forget tim roy, based outta new york. and propimp.. seriously... wait a minute.. you are owed a new top assy...

I believe Robot Undergound does TC recones. I think they bought a lot of the motors that Thilo was selling a few months ago at CAJ, as well as a bunch of their old top assemblies.
i dont believe they bought motors, or finished top assy''s. they bought old stock parts.. and they are major douchebags. i wouldnt send em ****.

i dont believe they bought motors, or finished top assy''s. they bought old stock parts.. and they are major douchebags. i wouldnt send em ****.
I don't know if I would go as far as call them "major douchebags", but they are shady at best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.