Is my new amp ok? hifonics brutus elite 1700.1 35th anniversary

jeff did you watch the video? it did 4500 on music @ .5 lol.
yeah and it blew up immediately after lmfao. thats the DEFINITION of peak power. The number the amp sees before it blows up. Now dont ever bring dynamic rms bullsh*t into the equation ever again. You will be just as bad as all the idiots on facebook.
show me some theory. if thats the case people would burp long before the meter starts. lol
peak and dynamic are completely different.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

FYI thats why the new meters make you burp TWO seconds. you could get 15kw out a typical 5kw power supply for 1/2 a second.
Real world tests and direct swaps between amps that make high dynamic power and amps that make certified power but not that much dynamic all on the dyno. My local guys only buy stuff that's been dyno'd. recent one was an orion xtr 2500.1 at half ohm vs a dc 3.5k at half, dc won by a .6 db on the termlab on both burps and music but the dc is weak on dynamic rms dynos but does a few hundred watts better on certified. While the XTR is a dynamic RMS monster.

On a side note

Normal music thats not even that loud will stink up my old hdc3 18's coils faster than a clean rebassed track which is more than 3+ dbs louder and didnt even come close to getting them stinky.

yeah and it blew up immediately after lmfao. thats the DEFINITION of peak power. The number the amp sees before it blows up. Now dont ever bring dynamic rms bullsh*t into the equation ever again. You will be just as bad as all the idiots on facebook.

Real world tests and direct swaps between amps that make high dynamic power and amps that make certified power but not that much dynamic all on the dyno. My local guys only buy stuff that's been dyno'd. recent one was an orion xtr 2500.1 at half ohm vs a dc 3.5k at half, dc won by a .6 db on the termlab on both burps and music but the dc is weak on dynamic rms dynos but does a few hundred watts better on certified. While the XTR is a dynamic RMS monster.

On a side note

Normal music thats not even that loud will stink up my old hdc3 18's coils faster than a clean rebassed track which is more than 3+ dbs louder and didnt even come close to getting them stinky.
if you don't know the difference between dynamic and peak its not my fault. its a calculation not a measurement. you take your PEAK measurement to derive your RMS measurement. so again you are wrong when you say peak is useless

On a side note

if you want some links lmk.

the amp is a 250 dollar amp that can be ran at .67 if do right and do 2k and close to 3k on dynamic passages on music. i'm not saying they are the best budget amps. they have plenty of issues just like other budget amps but you make them out to be junk.

operator error man.

if you want some links lmk.the amp is a 250 dollar amp that can be ran at .67 if do right and do 2k and close to 3k on dynamic passages on music. i'm not saying they are the best budget amps. they have plenty of issues just like other budget amps but you make them out to be junk.

operator error man.
nope pure junk, not user error in the least. All other amps were outright superior plain and simple, there is no user error involved all amps were working fine. the only everything else was constant, the only thing changed was the amp used. After the BXI, BRZ lines, the rest of the brutus lines took a giant nosedive in quality

There is zero quality or budget value to be had with those amps. They only cost 260 dollars right now because their inital sales pricing of 350-400 dollars didn't sell for sh*t. It took over a year for the price to tank down to this much. During the main release time these amps are garbage price to performance value and all the idiots that bought them are butthurt and overly defending them on facebook right now. Class A Jokes.

Literally every other budget amp i've used is louder than hifonics. a crappy audiopoop 1500.1 was way louder than a brutus 2200.1. my buddy's CAB 1600.1 and skar rp 2000.1 is louder than a brx 2400.1, the audio pipe was as loud as the 2400.1 but played below 30 hz better, same with the other two amps. The BRX series has a roll off under 30hz. Again literally nothing else changed, no subsonic filter used, no eq changes, nothing. The audiopipe actually reached below 20hz (box tuned to 28hz) while the hifonics didnt play anything under 30hz anywhere close to as strong, or rather it was inaudible.

I've had plenty of first hand experience with hifonics bro. They all worked fine BUT they are far from worth it quality. Everything else available budget amps wise is better than hifonics IMO direct swap tested was far below average performance, almost boss/power acoustik level. I wouldn't even bother touching their colossus and maximus amps either. Local craiglist, people are trying to get rid of them and go korean all the time. You can talk sh*t on paper all you want, if the amp doesnt perform or get loud/sound good in a real world setting, its fking junk. While other amps are cheaper, gets louder, sounds better and actually performs IRL then why in the hell should anyone ever touch a hifonics amp?

Did I also mention the hifonics amps have a much hollower lifeless sound compared to the other amps which had a fuller richer sounding bass. Its like the circuitry is utterly lacking something in hifonics amps.

i'm fking done with this rant tho. If you like hifonics then more power to you, but anyone who's ever used a hifonics amp and other amps in the same budget class or better would tell you how sh*tty they are.

I've had plenty of first hand experience with hifonics bro. They all worked fine BUT they are far from worth it quality. Everything else available budget amps wise is better than hifonics IMO direct swap tested was far below average performance, almost boss/power acoustik level. I wouldn't even bother touching their colossus and maximus amps either. Local craiglist, people are trying to get rid of them and go korean all the time. You can talk sh*t on paper all you want, if the amp doesnt perform or get loud/sound good in a real world setting, its fking junk. While other amps are cheaper, gets louder, sounds better and actually performs IRL then why in the hell should anyone ever touch a hifonics amp?
Did I also mention the hifonics amps have a much hollower lifeless sound compared to the other amps which had a fuller richer sounding bass. Its like the circuitry is utterly lacking something in hifonics amps.
**** i used to love the lanzar vibe 1200ds for like 160 they actually did 1200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.