Is my new amp ok? hifonics brutus elite 1700.1 35th anniversary

The BRZ was the good amp that almost matched the AQ2200. Anything after that generation is a steep downhill slope in performance to price ratio. the brx 2400 is closer to a 1500 watt amp more than anything.
you ever meter again? you get the windshield to stop breaking?

you ever meter again? you get the windshield to stop breaking?
I'm fine if i dont play under 30hz super loud with the windshield. I fully charged my batteries, bumped the sub level from -8 to -3 got a 157.2 at 38hz and dipped down to 9.8 volts lol, clipping indicator didnt go off yet. Still havent done any electrical upgrades at all yet. Car audio is on hold till I get another house to rent out along with getting more certifications to further my career to make more money. When i'm rolling in money, I'll do a full lithium swap and do like 6 80 ah lithiums.

I'm fine if i dont play under 30hz super loud with the windshield. I fully charged my batteries, bumped the sub level from -8 to -3 got a 157.2 at 38hz and dipped down to 9.8 volts lol, clipping indicator didnt go off yet. Still havent done any electrical upgrades at all yet. Car audio is on hold till I get another house to rent out along with getting more certifications to further my career to make more money. When i'm rolling in money, I'll do a full lithium swap and do like 6 80 ah lithiums.
You cant put another alt?

I installed the amp , but will never buy hifonics again just because they do not know how to rate there amps. I think its similar power to the cheap pioneer gmd9601 and that is only a 1200 watt amp that is 200 cheaper here in canada than the hifonics. i paid $450 and should have just got the sundown SAE1500 for $150 more. it will be ok for now, i plan on getting a SUV in a few months and getting 2 more sa12 woofers and a bigger amp. maybe orion HCCA5000.1DSPL. Might give the brutus elite to my girlfriend when i am done with it.

I installed the amp , but will never buy hifonics again just because they do not know how to rate there amps. I think its similar power to the cheap pioneer gmd9601 and that is only a 1200 watt amp that is 200 cheaper here in canada than the hifonics. i paid $450 and should have just got the sundown SAE1500 for $150 more. it will be ok for now, i plan on getting a SUV in a few months and getting 2 more sa12 woofers and a bigger amp. maybe orion HCCA5000.1DSPL. Might give the brutus elite to my girlfriend when i am done with it.
funny how the aq 2200.1 was godlike but the hifonics brx2400 ******.
the 1700 does 1500 for under 200 bucks. its a decent budget amp.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_108609_Hifonics-Colossus-Mount-Olympus-Series-Dual-Mono-Car-Amplifier-Colossus-6.5K.html

3200 for 500. not a bad deal. and its cta compliant
btw i rest my case, a 3000 rms rated amp only making 1800 watts.

6mRlx0.jpg

get orion xtr 2500 does over 3k..

btw i rest my case, a 3000 rms rated amp only making 1800 watts.
6mRlx0.jpg
with good electrical ill bet you can get 2500 rms at .67

its very dynamic. aka for most musical passages its really strong. over 4kw @ .67.

with rise at .5 ill bet you get 2k rms.

how is that a bad deal for 250?

with good electrical ill bet you can get 2500 rms at .67its very dynamic. aka for most musical passages its really strong. over 4kw @ .67.

Those dynamics are all distortion. The light is solid the whole time.

with good electrical ill bet you can get 2500 rms at .67its very dynamic. aka for most musical passages its really strong. over 4kw @ .67.

dynamic is useless, after rise, you wont even get anywhere close as well. Plus when you demo with rebassed music, its almost pure sine waves so dynamic rms numbers are extremely useless in most basshead's cases.

dynamic is useless, after rise, you wont even get anywhere close as well. Plus when you demo with rebassed music, its almost pure sine waves so dynamic rms numbers are extremely useless in most basshead's cases.
alot of music is dynamic. Even Bass mechanic and techmaster PEB is a lot of dynamic stuff.

The real definition of contunious RMS typically 8 hours.

ITS CALLED root mean square. Whether it be dynamic or contunious output.

That's exactly why he does the RMS Dynamic burst is still a RMS output it's more to do with how to power supply and output are designed.

I'll bet you my last dollar if you compare an amp that's highly Dynamic on the proper music it sounds just as loud if not louder then something like rebased music that has long tones

alot of music is dynamic. Even Bass mechanic and techmaster PEB is a lot of dynamic stuff. The real definition of contunious RMS typically 8 hours.

ITS CALLED root mean square. Whether it be dynamic or contunious output.

That's exactly why he does the RMS Dynamic burst is still a RMS output it's more to do with how to power supply and output are designed.

I'll bet you my last dollar if you compare an amp that's highly Dynamic on the proper music it sounds just as loud if not louder then something like rebased music that has long tones
i'll bet you money that it will not lmfao. Done too many swaps to know that amps that do well on dynamic but fail the certified tests on the dyno ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING WEAKER than amps that do well on cerftified numbers in both music and test tones.

Rebassed music will always be louder due to a much powerful starting signal that can achieve a higher level of loudness at a much cleaner level of output. Normal unrebassed music will always clip faster and play weaker than most rebassed music. But of course thats dynamic RMS where the clipping indicator flashes like mad aka clipped power. Mainly because of how the audio is mixed, you cant really get a cleaner high level of output from normal music unless you cut the mid and highs a bit or else the whole song starts clipping if you rebassed the music without doing so.

No matter how you set the gains, rebassed music has always been able to get at a much higher output level without clipping, pure tests from clipping indicators that are in line with fluke oscopes easily show this.

i'll bet you money that it will not lmfao. Done too many swaps to know that amps that fail the certified tests on the dyno ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING WEAKER than amps that do well on cerftified numbers in both music and test tones.
Rebassed music will always be louder due to a much powerful starting signal that can achieve a higher level of loudness at a much cleaner level of output. Normal unrebassed music will always clip faster and play weaker than most rebassed music. But of course thats dynamic RMS where the clipping indicator flashes like mad aka clipped power.

No matter how you set the gains, rebassed music has always been able to get at a much higher output level without clipping, pure tests from clipping indicators that are in line with fluke oscopes easily show this.
show me some theory. if thats the case people would burp long before the meter starts. lol

peak and dynamic are completely different.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

FYI thats why the new meters make you burp TWO seconds. you could get 15kw out a typical 5kw power supply for 1/2 a second.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.