Is knukonceptz good stuff?

Lifted07Sierra
10+ year member

I need RCA jacks, power/ground wire, speaker wire. Everything to install my system.

I cam across knukonceptz.com and they seem to have descent stuff especially for the price.

Would anyone recommend someone else over them?

And what distribution block do you guys recommend?

Im leaning towards this digital stinger one

knuconcepts makes great stuff... their wire is what it claims to be... unlike some other companies that pass smaller wire in bigger casings off as 1/0, 4/0, etc... as far as distro blocks, knuconcepts has those too, i've never owned one, but i'm sure they'd be o.k.

nice wire crappy hard products like blocks and terminals. confusing design. shitty design for no reason when they coulda used a fricken set screw and not have to do all this compression fitting crap.

but i love there wire. only wire i use.

fleks = the ****

karma = the ****.

end of discussion

best combo would be kicker hardware, knukonceptz wire. but hyperflex is good too

what's wrong with compression battery terminals. They work very well if you know how to use it. Unscew the ring. Peel the wire back over the ring then get you a wrench and screw the ring back into the block as tight as you can get it. No problems afterwards. Even pull if as hard as you can. If you did it right, it WILL NOT come out.

what's wrong with compression battery terminals. They work very well if you know how to use it. Unscew the ring. Peel the wire back over the ring then get you a wrench and screw the ring back into the block as tight as you can get it. No problems afterwards. Even pull if as hard as you can. If you did it right, it WILL NOT come out.
I once had those and they weren't too bad. P3 audio (I think that's the name)sold the exact same ring terminals (except they were gold plated) for way cheaper than Knu. Once you get a battery with bolt inserts (i.e. Kinetiks) you'll never look back:)

Even with the instructions on the packaging we still get questions...

Some clients dont like the fact it takes longer to install cables into the KonFused terminals/blocks. More folks like the product then the dislikes and I personally find the connection is second to none. On our prototype we literally played tug-a-war with it to see how well it held, we lost traction before the connection ever gave.

Our mission was to create a block and terminal not on the market and we succeed with the KonFused line (KNF-23 was the first fused 1/0 output block I am aware of) and the KBT terminals allow for triple 1/0, I think JL does that but at twice the cost (though it does look bad ass)

Wait till you see the inline....nothing like it exists

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.