Is Db Drive quality car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

86vette07
10+ year member

I have a buddy telling me it is one of the best on the market, however some of their cheap prices throws me off. He makes this statement off of their Platinum line. I mean 12" 2000w/1000rms sub for $135 new does not seem right? How would anyone rate it or comepare to. Thanks for any advice. Oh yeah he states its " the JL of Mexico" lol....

there a pretty big name, they had a pretty big booth space at usaci world finals. I have there 1/0 wire and its pretty good. Amps are decent, Just remember you get what you pay for

Db Drive is pretty good stuff, they have won contests on a world championships in both SPL and SQ in USACI and DB Drag. They do have all sorts of lines though from high level to entry level.. Their big dawgs as far as speakers go are the Euphoria, amps are Okur and platinum is pretty solid in everything from amps to subs and speakers. They are in line pretty much with other companys having some products with perks vs others and vice versa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.