Is a Used Sundown ZV4 REV-1 15 Worth $325

Participant count
  • Participants list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
I dont like to keep making threads but this forum needs to fix the search engine. Im limited on what i can google due to being a work so most sites are blocked...

I was curious if a Used Sundown ZV4 Rev 1 15 is worth $325. A friend has it local and said he would sale it to me for that. Sub works dont think it has any coil rub or anything i have seen it perform. Surround of course has a some scuffs not bad though and has 1 little pin whole that was filled with E6000. I know its sundown but just have not looked at ZV4s or really anything bigger then a ZV3(ive owned the Zv3-18 before).

Thoughts.

Mint v1 zv4 is like 300... I would say $250 is fair with the surround beat up like you describe
Hm... ok i was just looking for opinions. I didnt think it was that bad of a deal. figured i would ask

Mint v1 zv4 is like 300... I would say $250 is fair with the surround beat up like you describe
Nevermind im passing on the ZV4. I just realized i can get a Brand New HDC3 15 for $282. I know the Sundown is probably better(i know the soft parts are atleast). Im more of soundqubed fan due to the price vs performance aspect. I may end up just getting one of those honestly. I thought the HDC3 15 was 314

Nevermind im passing on the ZV4. I just realized i can get a Brand New HDC3 15 for $282. I know the Sundown is probably better(i know the soft parts are atleast). Im more of soundqubed fan due to the price vs performance aspect. I may end up just getting one of those honestly. I thought the HDC3 15 was 314

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif gross

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif gross
Meh subject to opinion lol.... I am always curious though. What is your grudge against Soundqubed.....

Never heard one that impressed me. Yea there cheap and make noise. Not what I’m looking for in a subwoofer
Really? i have heard some builds that sounded like butt, however i have heard some well built that sounded good

The sundown is better. Stop worrying about a few pennies and make the better investment.

The sundown is better. Stop worrying about a few pennies and make the better investment.
Better investment is subject to opinion. I know Sundown is better as i mentioned, but SQ IMO is no slouch either. For what im wanting the HDC3 15 would do the job well. I also said i "may" get one but of course if a better deal comes along then i will get whatever it is, never said i was getting a sub right this second. I have used them time and time again and always perform well for me. Im just not in a position to be shelling out extra $. I have some other stuff to thats more important to worry about. I know $43 is pocket change to some but i have to pay off a med bill and taking my daughter & wife to Disney in may and has to be paid off by April and of course Disney is a massive ticket lol.

Better investment is subject to opinion. I know Sundown is better as i mentioned, but SQ IMO is no slouch either. For what im wanting the HDC3 15 would do the job well. I also said i "may" get one but of course if a better deal comes along then i will get whatever it is, never said i was getting a sub right this second. I have used them time and time again and always perform well for me. Im just not in a position to be shelling out extra $. I have some other stuff to thats more important to worry about. I know $43 is pocket change to some but i have to pay off a med bill and taking my daughter & wife to Disney in may and has to be paid off by April and of course Disney is a massive ticket lol.
Well sounds like you have better priorities than car audio. First off would be NOT getting scam by Disney. I was 8 when I realised the place was a big power-trip joke.

Well sounds like you have better priorities than car audio. First off would be NOT getting scam by Disney. I was 8 when I realised the place was a big power-trip joke.
I went when i was in 10th grade with family. Its overrated... But my wife and daughter have never been so i know they will enjoy it.... the money you waste on the ones you love the most i tell ya lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.