Is a Used Sundown ZV4 REV-1 15 Worth $325

Participant count
  • Participant list
they have a Zv5 d1 with nsv2 coil and Zv3 cone

just gotta remember there is a chance the woofer will need a recone.

lots of people get usable woofers (used or minor issue) some need recones.

and it goes until all is sold or the owner gets too busy and closes it.

they have a Zv5 d1 with nsv2 coil and Zv3 conejust gotta remember there is a chance the woofer will need a recone.

lots of people get usable woofers (used or minor issue) some need recones.

and it goes until all is sold or the owner gets too busy and closes it.
yea only thing is I dont want have to worry about reconing the sub when im paying 300 for it. While understanding they are not cheap subs i just dont want to deal with it when i can get fully working sub for 250-300. But heck they are out of dual 1s smh

yea only thing is I dont want have to worry about reconing the sub when im paying 300 for it. While understanding they are not cheap subs i just dont want to deal with it when i can get fully working sub for 250-300. But heck they are out of dual 1s smh
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/255762-refurbished-sub-woofers-%40-sundown-2018-a.html#post10191186

That’s why u buy from the reburished sale. U get a brand new reconed woofer for like half price. It’s brand new

Refurbished Sub-Woofers @ Sundown 2018 - Car Audio Classifieds!
That’s why u buy from the reburished sale. U get a brand new reconed woofer for like half price. It’s brand new
Ill check those out.... Do you know anything about the Kove Armageddons? A guy message me on FB saying he would sale a Kove Armageddon 15 said its the ZM Series Motor, reconed by PSI for $250. I know they are nice old school subs but just not the most familiar with them. I do know there are 3 motor models, ZM, Z and U2. atleast i think thats right

Ill check those out.... Do you know anything about the Kove Armageddons? A guy message me on FB saying he would sale a Kove Armageddon 15 said its the ZM Series Motor, reconed by PSI for $250. I know they are nice old school subs but just not the most familiar with them. I do know there are 3 motor models, ZM, Z and U2. atleast i think thats right
Actually played with one before. Not sure what model but it was pretty big. Old school forsure. Just not up to par with today’s woofers

Mint v1 zv4 is like 300... I would say $250 is fair with the surround beat up like you describe
So i ended up getting the ZV4 for $275... Couldnt get him jewed down to 250 lol... I still think its a good deal though. The pin hole on the surround isnt bad and everything else on it works. This is the first time ive seen one out of box in person. Its a pretty big sub. Its a Rev1 motor with Rev2 soft parts

So i ended up getting the ZV4 for $275... Couldnt get him jewed down to 250 lol... I still think its a good deal though. The pin hole on the surround isnt bad and everything else on it works. This is the first time ive seen one out of box in person. Its a pretty big sub. Its a Rev1 motor with Rev2 soft parts
I like v1 surrounds best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif now the enclosure is everything. Big and tuned low

I like v1 surrounds best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif now the enclosure is everything. Big and tuned low
yea just have to get the box right... any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.