Is A Pyramid 1800 Watt Amp Good

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by RangerMan Don't EVER buy a pyramid. They are pure crap. If you are looking for quality, go with the JBL 600.1. They are like 196 on ebay.
How much watts do you think that thing can pyrmid puts out, i need a good amp to pound two 12" infinitys

Probally about 300 to 400. The thing is I have seen a Pyramid amp with the cover off, and about half of the amp is circuitry amd the other half is weight to make the amp look and feel big.

there is a kid that goes to my school and he always buys that cheap stuff and it always goes bad on him and if it is rated at 1800 watts it is actully probly about 500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.