is a 2000 watts amp too for daily driving

First off there is no way any Lanzar amp will put out 2000WRMS, they overrate their products so much it's unreal. If you give us some info on what size sub/subs you want, and how much you are willing to spend then we can help give you some ideas on what to buy.

First off there is no way any Lanzar amp will put out 2000WRMS, they overrate their products so much it's unreal. If you give us some info on what size sub/subs you want, and how much you are willing to spend then we can help give you some ideas on what to buy.
i know of a lanzar amp that does over 2000w, 3000d rack amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and i think the new OPTIDRIVE amps will doe it also, but have to wait tell i get one to test.

jamie

i want a real loud system to put in my car i'm on budget
is 2000 watts too much???? i looking at lanzar 268

if not what what subs to get cheap but good quality
Too much will be determined after everything is hooked up and turned on. If you **** your pants, it's too much.

Whats the budget we have to work with here ? And what exactly do you need/are looking for ?

- Steve

i have around 1500watts in a wrangler! the most expensive part was a bangin amp and extremely large battery.

*it was a pain to build sub enclosures in a night and then spend a week coating them in rubberized undercoating, but not as expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.