Inverted shallow mount subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anyone tried this yet? I am thinking about it, using 2 of the pioneers in a show car. In theory the box could be quite tiny. Thoughts? Opinions?
Are you doing this just to save space on box ..bc theres nothing really special or impressive about the rear of those subs.sealed?

I was thinking a lil of both....
Pioneer-TS-SW2501S4.html

These are neat visually I think, should leave people scratching their heads... Also my box is quite small, so this would help, I think... Yes sealed... 2-10"
I cant see the pic .link isnt working ..you could run a pair of sundown or ab 8s ported in about 1.5 cubes and inverted they are much more impressive and would blow the pioneers away

I understand that would be better... But I'm more around the .3 cubes per woofer. I currently have 2 jvc warren g series subs, inverted and they sound like poo.. I was thinking this would be better. Not looking to win any spl compititioms, just want a lil nice punchy bass.

I understand that would be better... But I'm more around the .3 cubes per woofer. I currently have 2 jvc warren g series subs, inverted and they sound like poo.. I was thinking this would be better. Not looking to win any spl compititioms, just want a lil nice punchy bass.
I understand ..well im just not a fan of the pioneer shallow mounts ..they **** imo...my buddy has a pair of the sd10s from sundown ..by far the most impressive shallow mount ive experienced

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.