Internet Subs?

78nova
10+ year member

XXX
I have heard alot about the internet subs on these forums and I am actually considering about buying a xxx or an ID max I've never even seen or heard these subs but based on what I have read on these forums these subs actually sound like a good buy. I would also like to know wich subs are sq and wich are spl?

Vengure
10+ year member

Thunder Master
LA
Well XXX is considered a Sq/SPL as well as the Magnum D2 and others if i were you i would consider the Magnum D2 it seems liek one of the best choices at the moment . But its all preference

cobra65427289
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
elemental designs, resonant engineering, stereo integrity, incriminator audio, and alot more all have very good top of the line subs, very hard to beat. and all comparable to the JL audio w7, sq(maybe some more than others) and spl wise.

al

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.