Intel Carputer Custom

Participant count
  • Participant list

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey, needing to fund other toys so this has got to go. I can sell separately and all-inclusively. I prefer to sell it to one buyer, but I know that may not be possible. This will not come with an OS, but this day-in-age you should be able to source one fairly easily.

To be quite honest I'm not exactly sure what I should be asking for here as there's quite a bit of integral parts that make the whole so for the purpose of sticking to the rules I'm going to throw up $1000 and I'm open to offers from there.

This will come with additional USB hubs and extension usb cords, and everything to make it work. You'll just have to install it.

The components in question are:

Monitor - Lilliput FA1012 with mp3car window mount - touchscreen

GPS - USB gps adapter BU-353

WIFI - onboard but I chose to use the alfa 2w wireless adapter (comes included in price)

Motherboard - ASRock Z77E-ITX

Ram - Low profile samsung 4gb 2x2 sticks

hdd - intel 330 series 120gb ssd

bluetooth - asus mini bt adapter

CPU - Intel Core i3-3225 ivybridge

OBDII - OBDLink MX Scan Tool

DVD - Silverstone slim slot load dvdrw drive

Keyboard - wireless mini-keyboard

pictures

6KzvK.jpg

QRFrR.jpg

ZNZIr.jpg

pretty much like a tiny PC case. It doesn't really eat up that much space as far as the actual computer is concerned. Just a typical single radio din. the only real space occupier is the screen. I was eventually going to get it glassed into the dash, but things change. The Power supply is even contained in the same unit. All you have to do is wire power and ground, and/or if you want it turn on with the ca r (I used the radio harness to tap power). I personally chose manual operation b/c sometimes I just didn't want the PC on.

will sell screen and separately for 125 shipped w/ the mp3 car mount. Won't find it cheaper anywhere.

Will sell PC w/ case for 350 shipped. need sold immediately!

Have other miscellaneous stuff like obdlink mx, usb gps receiver, alfa 2w wifi antenna, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.