Installed my Cusco B-Pillar bars!!!!

Nice work man looks good nice work.
thanks man, in the summer i am changing the seats to buddy club ones, and takata harnesses.

Is that part of a bigger cage? Does it stiffen your chassis or what?
no, there is a full roll cage, but its not worth putting unless my car is a full track car. i track it every once in a while. just in the summers, so this does help with the chassis. also i still need to bolt down the piece that on the floor. i didnt have a drill, and i cant bear drilling a hole into my floor lol.

no, there is a full roll cage, but its not worth putting unless my car is a full track car. i track it every once in a while. just in the summers, so this does help with the chassis. also i still need to bolt down the piece that on the floor. i didnt have a drill, and i cant bear drilling a hole into my floor lol.
so they really do nothing? not my thing, looks like it would be annoying getting in/out, especially if your car is low to the ground... it does add a nice look though.

i didnt have a drill, and i cant bear drilling a hole into my floor lol.
Bah, I drilled several holes in my roof, man up and break out the drill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so they really do nothing? not my thing, looks like it would be annoying getting in/out, especially if your car is low to the ground... it does add a nice look though.
well its not the best mod, but it does help out a bit lol. and my car is low, thank god i have a beater car.

do they make subframe connectors for those cars?
yes they do, but i am not going to do all that. right now i have tein super street dampers with pillow ball upper mounts in the front, d2 rear camber kit, hotchkis front and rear sway bar, hotchkis endlinks, mugen front and rear strut bar. getting a harness bar, and a c-pillar bar. car right now handles like a dream, if i had better tires, i would rock 10x more.

Bah, I drilled several holes in my roof, man up and break out the drill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
oh i will, hopefully soon.

wouldnt be doing much of anything if it isnt bolted down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
oh thats what you mean, yeah right now its pretty much useless, but once its bolted down full then yes, it will make a slight difference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

I love 05-06 RSX. I hope I get mines next year. What suspension do you have on it? Also any full pictures. IMO it's a waste of money unless you actually necessarily need it for track only use. Should of used that money for some retrofitted hids, rims, or something instead.

I love 05-06 RSX. I hope I get mines next year. What suspension do you have on it? Also any full pictures. IMO it's a waste of money unless you actually necessarily need it for track only use. Should of used that money for some retrofitted hids, rims, or something instead.
Those things are stupid man, save up and get engine mods.

actually got them for 130 shipped, so it was a steal. i have the tein super street dampers ($1300)

why? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
what kinda track? what times?
well i planned on auto-x, since my suspension is built to meet those standards, but never had a chance to go to one. i did go to the drag strip, i did a 14.6 with just a intake, race header, and exhaust, and it was my first time launching and all that fun stuff. have a video too.

mines is the rsx of course lol

i do have the basic engine mods, when i first got a cold air intake, i did 190 to the wheels on a dyno-jet. i plan on getting a reflash, which will make a huge difference, i would do kpro, but $1500 is too much for me right now. also plan on upgrading the motor mounts to the innovative street kit. also sold the rims already.

Oh yeah, most recent pics of the car, like 4 months ago

dc5garage.jpg

frontshot.jpg

rearassshot.jpg

sideassshot.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.