Installed amp new head unit and new speakers..

Participant count
  • Participant list
Running merel speakers, audio control 800 watt 4 channel amp Kenwood head unit. All connections look good. Just sounds like not getting power, say at medium volume you can barely hear it. Something is difinetly not right. Just trying to figure out what it is. Looking for someone who has had the same issue that can help point me in the right direction.

if you had a shop do it, take it back and tell them your complaint.

If you did it, you'll want to give AS MUCH detail as possible, specific model numbers of your gear, how you set the gains and crossovers, how you wired everything up, head unit settings and tuning etc... be EXTREMELY detailed and specific, give like a whole essay if you want any kind of real help.

Oh man..no I did it myself. I have put several in and everything went fine but this time I got mess. I've tried two different amps two different head units I bought a new wiring kit today will try that next. Just a pain trying to trouble shoot everything not knowing what I am looking for.

bro you just making general claims and went into nothing about the install, settings, tuning, everything. imma let this thread die if you cant provide something as basic as the steps you took on the install and tune.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.