Install question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ballenm04
10+ year member

Ok my friend just bought my pioneer 4600 and I told him that I would install it for him to save him some money instead of sending it in to an overpriced shop. I just wanted to know if a Saturn has any trick to getting the panel off and setting the hu in? If you know then please reply I have to do this install Friday 3/4/05. Thanks.

That is y I figured I would do it for him I have done many but never a saturn. And yes the cheapest around here is $35w/o a waranty and the most expensive so far is $85 w/ waranty.

The day that you own your own shop, you might be entitled to make those comments. Until then your comments are baseless. Should on the odd chance you say crack a dash panel, that overpriced shop quote would look pretty darn good. Not to say that there are not some good DIY people out there but the majority of them keep people like the shops you seem to hate in business. So all you DIY guys, keep up the good work, I love fixing other peoples mistakes when they do not use the proper tools or parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.