Install Help!!

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok guys I need to hire someone (with exp) to install a 2 channel amp and 1 set of comp's up front. Car is a 2003 Saturn Ion aftermarket player has already been installed. I'm located in Haughton La 71037. I have no issue with driving a fair distance to get this done. Yes, we do have installers in my local area but most will not install equipment that is not bought from them and the ones that will I either don't trust or don't feel like getting raped on prices. I'm looking for someone that knows what they are doing and is fair with there rates.

Dennis Martin

hey man look into how to install it yourself, it will save time and money and you will gain the knowledge of doing it. its not hard at all, just ask for install help and CA.com people will normally help.

Running an amp isnt very difficult my man. There are tutorials around the forum on how to do everything correctly, but if you still need help just pm me and I'll do the best I can at explaining how to do it. I'm MECP certified so I'm technically a professional if that makes things any better? lemme know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.