Install help. New member by the way.

Participant count
  • Participant list

chevysol
10+ year member

OK guys, I just bought a set of JL 12"w1's already in a box not ported for $100 dollars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I have already ordered an 800w 2 channel amp that does 150w rms per channel. My question is. What do I need to get this all hooked together? I am getting a shop to do the install because honestly I don't want to mess with sensitive electronics. Just need to know what the materials are so I can get those and just let the shop do it all. They have quoted me $172 that's with materials and labor. Just trying to save some money. Any help is appreciated. thanks ya'll.

Oh, I drive a regular cab silverado 1500 pretty much stock except for 2 fosgate door speakers and a pioneer HU.

speaker, power, and ground wire. Inline fuse and fuse holder. Battery terminals or crimp-ons. But they should be able to supply you with all the above if they're installing it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.