Install from today *PICS* - Omgz!!1!!111!

welcome to florida

2lc00o1.jpg

$10 shipped. I already read the entire thing.

read it where......

nice looking install though. So you gonna carpet that up? I took my trunk stuff out this weekend, and was gonna deaden it, but was confused on what to do after that. I'd like to seal off that spare tire spot too, but i want to put the carpet back in.

$10 shipped. I already read the entire thing.
so does this get pretty loud? ive got my tc-9/re hybrid running 1.6 sealed on 1100 rms and its decently loud but wish it got alittle louder. i was suggested 2.3 ported at 34 hz but didnt want to give up the space in my trunk. how much if any output you think ill lose if i go 1.6 like you did ported as opposed to the 2.3 cubes.

read it where......
nice looking install though. So you gonna carpet that up? I took my trunk stuff out this weekend, and was gonna deaden it, but was confused on what to do after that. I'd like to seal off that spare tire spot too, but i want to put the carpet back in.
No carpet, I'm going to paint the box eventually.

And yes, the sub does get pretty **** loud for only seeing 500 watts RMS.

TC-9 FTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so does this get pretty loud? ive got my tc-9/re hybrid running 1.6 sealed on 1100 rms and its decently loud but wish it got alittle louder. i was suggested 2.3 ported at 34 hz but didnt want to give up the space in my trunk. how much if any output you think ill lose if i go 1.6 like you did ported as opposed to the 2.3 cubes.
Hard to say, MDF is cheap, build a few boxes and try it out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

you should try 2-2.5 @ 32 hz next time. my tc9 gets very loud down low
so thats your video, man i absolutely love that vid of your hatch flexing to DJ Billy E. i am the one that commented on your video, i want your sub man lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.