input on subwoofer choices

And thats fine. Just defending my friends company.
I can appreciate that ;-) Just a heads up to "your buddy's co." though - If you are actually in the market for a $100 12" - You CAN'T BEAT A TS-W3002 D2 or D4 - I got mine BNIB for $108 shipped... Those c2's can't even come close.... Not dissing them, they look descent, but when I can get what I got at that price - there's just no way to justify buying a lower grade product...

And thats fine. Just defending my friends company.
Don't know what I said to make you feel I was downtalking about your friends company. I've never heard a AQ product so can't judge anything nor did I ever downtalk the company or its products. My first post stated I was a noob so technically I've never heard any subs considering I'm here asking for advice. Didnt come off to offend anyone or any product. I'm just looking for beast subs nothing entry level this way I don't offend anyone else or their products.

I can appreciate that ;-) Just a heads up to "your buddy's co." though - If you are actually in the market for a $100 12" - You CAN'T BEAT A TS-W3002 D2 or D4 - I got mine BNIB for $108 shipped... Those c2's can't even come close.... Not dissing them, they look descent, but when I can get what I got at that price - there's just no way to justify buying a lower grade product...
I can't agree with that either. But thats opinion vs opinion. However, i'm not going to take up any more of Looper's thread. So good luck man I hope you get yourself a hard hitting set!

Don't know what I said to make you feel I was downtalking about your friends company. I've never heard a AQ product so can't judge anything nor did I ever downtalk the company or its products. My first post stated I was a noob so technically I've never heard any subs considering I'm here asking for advice. Didnt come off to offend anyone or any product.
It wasn't you man it was the guy above your post

It wasn't you man it was the guy above your post
...and I did NOT say ANYTHING other than this dude was looking for hard hitting bada$$ subs, not entry level... I didn't say anything at all to diss "your friend's company" - Get it right before you post it!

...and I did NOT say ANYTHING other than this dude was looking for hard hitting bada$$ subs, not entry level... I didn't say anything at all to diss "your friend's company" - Get it right before you post it!

I know it wasn't you! The other guy sbarber82. I posted with ^^^^ instead of replying with quote. In the process looper posted above me with the quickness.. that was the original post i was responding to. so yeah not you man

I disagree^^^ C2 Audio has had a lot of research go into it. Yes, some parts are off the shelf to save cost for higher quality soft parts. Plus it's factory direct with no middle man so thats why the cost is low.
Why is there so much huggin on C2? Products are not even out yet right?

OP I'd definitely be looking at Obsidian or Audique. Get a couple AQ 2.5 12's on about 1200-1500 watts and you'd blow your buddy's R's out of the water!

And OP have you even said what kind of space you have, how much power, what your budget and goals are? I kinda skimmed so my bad if I missed it.

K, my bad for reacting... Anyway, back to the subject @ hand - 2 Hard Hitting 15's & Amp to push them? - There are many many good choices, here are a few examples... - x2 - AQ HDC315 subs & x1 - AQ Q1-2200D amp or x2 - Sundown Audio SA-15's & x1 - Sundown SAZ-1500D V.3 amp - Either of those setups will definitely get nice & LOW & LOUD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif - As I said though there are MANY GOOD subs & amps out there, best to do your research as much as possible and / or actually hearing some in person before you pass judgement & make your final decision

The way things have changed on car audio sites now. Looper anymore on any of these sites all you are going to hear brand wise are like 6 brands (Sundown, Obsidian, DC, Audioque, Crescendo, Skar) and maybe a couple shout outs mixed in. Nothing particularly wrong with these brands but almost everyone of them are putting out the same type of chinese sub with extremely similar t/s specs at bottom dollar. The same goes with the amps except most are based on a generic korean board instead of chinese. I have personally used 3 of the above mentioned subs and do not think they are great sounding subs for a nice install that has no set budget. For beating them to death in an event then sure they are nicely priced and can take abuse. So first thing you need to decide is if you are just looking to compete in which these companies are good ones to look at or if you are going to like your system to blend very well and sound good on everything you listen to or if you just want a nice daily driver type setup that will get very loud but not sound like 4 300lb people sitting on the toilet. There are way more options that are out there then what you are going to get thrown in this thread or any other thread that you start on another car audio site. Think about what you really want as far as sound quality, loudness, looks, durability, etc and come back with a more detailed idea of what you are looking for.

Also yes the box will be the most important item of how the sub sounds in your car so don't buy no cheapy off of ebay or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.