New here help with free air

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok I'll start with I have a cts v and I would like to start putting a nice stereo in it I'm planing on starting with the sub it has a 8" sub in it and I'm planing on putting a 12" free air sub in its place so I would like to know what's the best free air out now would like to feel the bass without a box in the trunk

JBL W12GTI, Image Dynamics IDMAX, amp wise, something with around 1000 rms to feed them. The JBL is a D6, but will work with most 2 channel amps bridged.

Now my next question is where do you think I'm going to get the best price on one of them speakers either one ? And your saying I should run about a 1000 watt amp to it what kind would you recommend I'm also going to eventually run an amp for my mids and highs and I'd like to run all the same kind of amps so if you could recommend one or a few where there's a 1 channel amp and a 4 channel amp that is the same brand Thanks again for taking the time to type

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.