Infinity Speaker and Audiobahn Amp Question

I got my audiobahn A6004T ( same as yours Lincoln, I believe) for a great deal and mine does great. Maybe I got lucky, or maybe I'm just satisfied without needing top of the line stuff, but I actually like mine. I'm pushing a borrowed pair of blaupunkts with it and I can hurt my ears when gain and HU is tuned close enough to avoid clipping.

I know there is better out there, but the deal was irresistable (100$ BNIB) and it fit my needs perfectly.

Frank, I was very happy in the beginning when I got everything installed, but then I found this message board. I'm still pleased with my system, I just get bored too easily and feel the need to upgrade. I also got a good deal, I think it was about $125 for the 6004T. For that amount of money spent, it was too good of a deal to pass up at the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.