Focal vs Infinity

I sell Infinity and have no problem saying that FOCAL is a far better speaker. What models are you comparing and what kinda set up are they being used in?

For the 6.5 rear I am looking at the

Kappa 62.7i 2 way loud speaker

and

165ca1 2 way speaker

I could go up 50 bucks and get the 165cv1

But I thought that I would save the 50 bucks because they dont seem too much apart.

And im choosing the 6.5 over the 6x9 because I plan on getting at least one 12'' sub, I dont dont think I need all the extra bump from the 6x9.

And for the 4'' in the front (which is placed in the dash, which i have no choice over)

reference 4012i two way

and the focal 100ca1

or for 50 bucks more which i also thinkg agian is unneeded the 100cv1

My opinion to you is this. Do focal regardless, but I would scrap the rear speakers and do a nice set of 6.5 components up front and build kickpods for them. Its not really that hard to do and can sound far better than what your suggesting to do. Just my .02

My opinion to you is this. Do focal regardless, but I would scrap the rear speakers and do a nice set of 6.5 components up front and build kickpods for them. Its not really that hard to do and can sound far better than what your suggesting to do. Just my .02

Well, right now thats not an option. Long story, but its not worth the money in speakers for that.

Look at this, please?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178802

Get the 165cv1's and the 100ca1's
or just don't spend that extra money on the rear fill and get somethin' nicer for the front!?

-Nick-
Because the dash only allows 4'', and I wont cut my dash. And professional cut = too much money.

So, I take it you read the other thread? And still suggest the 6.5 over the 6x9?

Well even when I get the sub, it wont be anything special. It wil lbe something for the extra bump, nothing like a Type R, like a W0, or like Type E, lol... So with that, you still say the 6.5?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.