Infinity Reference series 6800C

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tungsten
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Have any of you guys had experience with the "new" Inifnity Reference Series lineup? I noticed this component set on their web site a few days ago and have been toying with the idea of purchasing it.

Just curious about the typical sound quality from the Infinity Reference Series products, any reliability issues that may exist, etc.

Seeing as how I have their speakers and subwoofers, I can tell you from experience. I have last years models but they are probably the same, the look also the same anyways. The have nice sound quality but are not the loudest. If you looking so SQ on a budget they are great. The subwoofers if you interested can get pretty low. Even the 6x9 can get some decent lows. I have the 5.25 up front in the dash they are sound great. I have had them for a year and a half now they are still going strong. I don't abuse them or anything but the infinity reference is not a bad line of products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.