Infinity Perfects vs. Rockford Fosgate

Better quality, i beleive both companies make quality subs. The perfects are more sq oriented. And the Fosgates are more oriented toward boom. They both can be worked with to get the sound your after. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I agree with ramos.

Ive heard both (i have 2 punch hx2s and my brother had 2 perfects.) Mine seem a little louder but definetly dont have the sq he had.

However, its be my exsperence that Rockford subs are a little less pricey.

Id rather go Fosgate any time.

I have 2 perfects 12's. The sound quality is amazing, and they hit extremely well... I couldn't be happier with them. A lot of ppl like RF's, I've heard both, and I think the Infinity's are better, but I'm sure I'll get a bunch of posts telling me to shove it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Btw.. expense depends on the deal you get. Shop around on the internet/ebay!

I'm not saying anything against RF, but I have two infinity perfect 10s, and all I can say is wow. I myself think that infinity makes better stuff...not to take away from fosgate, but again, its just an opinion question, just wanted to know what everyones opinion was.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Not to swing things tooo much. But i;ve done alot of reading, and other then stating that it is impossible to get a good opinion on such things.. You all seem to be Focused on the JBL 1200.1 but.. from what i can tell for SQ>

Who is better Infinity or Alpine?

im Talking SQ. i'm already loosing my hearing, but.. just plain and simply Loud SQ?

I played with the two at circut city... and Infinity sounded sloppy, but then again it seemed as if the entire wall was gonna fall apart as it. haha.. so..

What u all think?

Thats the thing. at a lower db, infinity rocks.. but as i turned up the volume.. the Two 10's in the show case got noticable sloppy. Mean while this 12" Type R.. kept at it. no different from its lower db.. but didnt get sloppy either at a higher db. The Type R was on a shity shelf.. so it was hard to notice.. but this ONE Type R.. kept up with TWO Infinity's.....and although the infinity impressed the hell at out of me at first.. when i made it pound... it didnt impress me at all.

Sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.