Infinity Perfect 6.1 or CDT cl61

Participant count
  • Participant list

tan1415

Looking for new composet for my car...

Basically the starting off point is the Hifonics HZCX6.1(zeus)

And nearly twice their price there are the CDT CL61 or the Infinity Kappa perfect.

Are these more expensive model worth there higher price?

Compared to the Hifonics?

The infinity are on slae while the CDT is regular priced. Is the Infinity better than the CDT?

I am planning to fit them in a Volvo S60 and play them using an amp(either MTX4300 or PG Tantrum300x2) with a Basslink for a sub.

kind of. but its because the speaker itself is a little shy of 6.5" but it comes with a mounting bracket that should fit all installs... also, the surround is a little big too. The perfects have a VERY HARSH tweeter, I used to have them myself and had to set the tweeter level on the crossover to the lowest setting and then further attenuate the treble on my headunit.

So in this case I would say go with the CDTs, but make sure you check your mounting depths.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.