infinity 5000cs

Participant count
  • Participant list

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
We just installed some 5000cs's in my freind car and they make a hissing sound when the music is at a lull, but high volume, what do you think might cause this? we have them hooked up to a profile 2 chanell amp.

sorry ahead of time for a useless and non constructive post but infinity comps **** and so do profile amps
I was going to point that out, i felt it wasnt necessary

But you cleared that up really nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well, he listened to a lot of speaks and he liked these the best, even better that expensive mbquarts, cant blame him for following his ears. im not sure i agree with his ears, but thats none of my business. infinitys are harsh, loud and always seam to have uneccesary sounds like popping, hissing, cracling or whatever i have had bad times with them to and will never buy them again, but thats what he wanted, soooo.... ya know, im not gonna tell him what he wants. and profile amps are cheep and a hell of a lot better than other cheap amps, so on a tight budget they arent that bad- they put out theyre power and have some features, what else do you want for 50 bucks?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.