IndoAudio Help please

About 20 people told you to file a calim with pay pal and your credit card company. You still insist on giving them a chance. Get it thru your head!! File the claims and get your money back.
You didn´t read it. I made the paypal claim last friday. Now there is 10 days time for seller to say his opinion. So the claim is in place. Sure I did. I just asked them waht will they do

DBA: Indo Audio Electronics» OtherAddress: 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 #122

Costa Mesa,

CA 92626» OtherPrimary Phone: (949) 727-9042» OtherPrimary Fax: (949) 727-9046» OtherPrimary Contact: John Ramsay,President» OtherWebsite: » Otherwww.indoaudio.com

Complaint Closing Statistics

The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

28 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested

1 Making a partial refund

58 Agreeing to perform according to their contract

0 Refusing to make an adjustment

3 Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement

8 Unanswered1Unassigned

99Total

Many thanks to PayPal

Dear XXXXXXX,

We have concluded our investigation into your claim.

Transaction Date: Jul 28, 2007

Transaction Amount: -$1,428.00 USD

Your Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seller's Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Case Number: PP-XXXXXXXXX Seller's Name: Indo Audio Seller's Email: Sales@Indoaudio.com

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of $1,428.00 USD.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Just i don´t see it at paypal account, It will probably credit my amex in couple of days.

So finally I got my money back, thanks to PayPal. It´s funny because yesterday they told me it was shipped. So they lie and lie and lie

thank You all for help

Many thanks to PayPal
Dear XXXXXXX,

We have concluded our investigation into your claim.

Transaction Date: Jul 28, 2007

Transaction Amount: -$1,428.00 USD

Your Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seller's Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Case Number: PP-XXXXXXXXX Seller's Name: Indo Audio Seller's Email: Sales@Indoaudio.com

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of $1,428.00 USD.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Just i don´t see it at paypal account, It will probably credit my amex in couple of days.

So finally I got my money back, thanks to PayPal. It´s funny because yesterday they told me it was shipped. So they lie and lie and lie

thank You all for help
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif glad to hear you got everything back!

I sent them a money order on the 20th of november via certified mail. the post office confirms the payment was sent and recieved but indo audio says they have no money and keep sending me b.s. emails. If they still have no money, then how come they have not filed a buyer grievance with ebay about me? I think they are full of it and i demanded my money returned via email and phone. What a waste of time.

they sell out of stock items and say they are having issues at the factory.

took over a month to get my 2 type s 12"s........ decent price but not worth the wait....... and them prixxx gave me a nuetral comment only based on my nuetral comment, which wasn't that bad. i wouldn't buy anything there ever again...........not even a saz 1500d if it was $150. does that tell you how much i hate them people???

thx kislik

i brought an kicker pkd1 amp kit from last week and it hadnt shipped yet they keep telling me that i just have to wait so i told them i wanted a refund. They told me no. I said what? fine ill just do a chargeback and heres their response:

Sorry about all the problems. We have provided a full refund as you

requested. Please forgive the problems with this transaction. We are

VERY

sorry, and it was completely unexpected. Please let us know if you need

anything else, we will give you a discount and $20.00 store credit, and

please let's not leave negative on this transaction.

We apologize,

Robert

Manager

How do they stay in business?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.