IndoAudio Help please

Kislik
10+ year member

Prague
I bought some components from them ca 2 weeks ago, but till today it´s not here and probably still not shipped from them. A read some bad experinces here, so I´m a little nervous. When I ask them they don´t answer the question, just send me some bullshits, probably there is a robot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have seen they have LOT of sells on ebay with ca 98% positive reference so it should be fine. And they answer very quickly but...

I past our conversation below, so please give me an advice I paid quiet a lot of money. What should I think?

many thanks

19.7. Me:

Hi I´d like to have that AudioControl LC6i and I have two questions. Is it possible to ship it to Czech Republic? And can You also offer me the optional sub level remote control?

thanks

Kislik

20.7. INDo:

Shipping fully insured expedited mail is $49.00 + $3.00 insurance, all quoted in USD. We can accept Paypal, Bank Transfers, or Postal Money Orders for International Orders. We prefer Paypal, although the others work just fine. We also take an extra step to declare the value of your purchase very low in most cases to help you on customs and/or duties charges.

Thanks,

John Hearn

Check out http://www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available.

We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to provide you with the best service.

21.7. Me:

Thanks for replay. I checked Your shop and I see many nice products i´d like. If I take it together probably I should save for shipping. So i´d like to ask You for quotation for these products:

Audiocontrol LC6i

JL Audio 10W3V3 4 ohm

JL Audio XR650Csi

JL Audio XR650Cxi

JL Audio 300/4v2

JL Audio 500/1v2

everything shipped to Praue, Czech Republic.

thank You

Kislik

21.7. Indo

Audiocontrol LC6i

JL Audio 10W3V3 4 ohm

JL Audio XR650Csi

JL Audio XR650Cxi

JL Audio 300/4v2

JL Audio 500/1v2

Shipping

$1428 SHIPPED to your door. Send Paypal to sales@indoaudio.com if intersted.

21.7. Me

Looks great and Your response is so fast. I don´t have a paypal account yet, because till last year it wast possile for Czech Rep. But now it is, so I´ll sign up to paypal and we can do it.

How long You think it can take to have it here?

thanks

Jan

21.7. Indo

Takes 3-4 days.

21.7. Me

fantastic, going to sign up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

23.7. Me

Hi to send this amount i need to be verified by paypal and it takes 3-4 days. Says paypal. So I can do the transfer ca on wednesday. Hopefully the conditions doesn ´t change till that day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

best regards

Jan

24.7. Indo

Thanks, we are patient.

28.7. Me

Hi, finally my paypal account was authorised for bigger payment. So please confirm the order for me and I make the transfer. The order is for:

Audiocontrol LC6i

JL Audio 10W3V3 4 ohm

JL Audio XR650Csi

JL Audio XR650Cxi

JL Audio 300/4v2

JL Audio 500/1v2

Shipping

everything new with warranty

Price $1428 SHIPPED to my door at Prague.

Payment via Paypal to sales@indoaudio.com

adress for delivery

Jan XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

120 00 Prague

Czech Republic

and please **** it with declaration for lower value and with some mark to ship it carefully

thanks a lot

28.7. Indo

Yes, just send to sales@indoaudio.com we will ship Monday.

29.7. Me

OK, I made he pyament. Please send me the tracking nr. when shipped.

tnaks for Your cooperation.

reards

Jan

30.7. Indo

Yes tracking # is emailed right when available./

31.7. Me

Hi, how is the status? it should be shipped on monday? everything ok?

regards

Jan

31.7. Indo

Should be processed/out.

31.7. Me

Great, thanks alot. Please don´t forget to send me the tracking #. So I know when to stay at home to pick it up.

regards

Jan

31.7. Indo

No problem.

1.8. Me

Great, thats nice that there is no problem, but where is the tracking # ? It should be shipped on monday s You said. So it should be almost here. Please send me the # I already reserved time for instalation.

regards

Jan

1.8. Indo

Tracking # is usually emailed automatically.

1.8. Me

You said: Tracking # is usually emailed

automatically.

But I didn´t get any... so please give me the #

regards

Jan

1.8. Indo

Full ship to address and correct item #?

2.8. Me

You said: Full ship to address and correct item #?

Hi, I don´t know if it was shipped. I didn´t get the tracking # till today! Be so kind and if it was already shipped give me the tracking # !

thanks

Jan

2.8. Indo

Yes these ship within 24 hours.

2.8. Me

So it wasn´t shipped yet? You said it should be on Monday. So give the tracking # when it´s shipped. And I hope now it´s really going.

regards

Jan

2.8. Indo

Tracking # is emailed automatically when available.

2.8. Me

OK, waiting till tomorrow for the #. If You are not able to ship it till weekend, please send my money back. I really need to have it here till next thursday.

Jan

2.8. Indo

Will get this confirmed.

2.8. Indo

Will scan shortly under:

938625153954 via http://www.fedex.com

3.8. Me

Super, thank You.

Jan

4.8. Me

Hi i see on the fedex that You still didn´t ship it? when it will be shipped?

Jan

4.8. Indo

If not out, within a few days or less.

5.8. Me

Hey You told me You will ship it Monday 30.7., then that You ship it within 24 hours /that You said on Wednesday/ It´s Sunday and it´s still not out and You says couple of days????

If so send my money back, I buy it somewhere else. What´s the problem? You don´t have it on stock???

Jan

6.8. Indo

What eBay item # and transaction ID for eBay?

6.8. Me

This is unbelievable. I asked for some more products together. Not listed on ebay and I didn´t bid on ebay. Your answer was:

Audiocontrol LC6i

JL Audio 10W3V3 4 ohm

JL Audio XR650Csi

JL Audio XR650Cxi

JL Audio 300/4v2

JL Audio 500/1v2

Shipping

$1428 SHIPPED to your door. Send Paypal to sales@indoaudio.com if intersted.

so I send 1428 USD to Your paypal account and You promised to send it last Monday.

On Thursday last week I got the Fedex nr from You:

Will scan shortly under:

938625153954 via http://www.fedex.com

but there is still no pickup scan. So it means it wasn´t shipped out till today. And after more than a week speeking about this order You ask me for numbers????

If You don´t ship it till Monday 6.8. send my money back to jan@XXXXXXX.cz

Jan

6.8. Indo

Thanks sir for that detailed email. Your order processed under a NEW tracking #. You have to be patient, as the V2 amps ended up being a special order/limited quantity. Your order will arrive in about 7 days or less.

6.8. Me

I can understand that. What I don´t is why You tell me everyday something else.... ship on Monday, have it on stock, ship within 24 hours, processed etc etc...

So send me the new number so I can see if it was allready shipped. And as told You last week I need to have it here this week. So if it´s not possible send my money back.

6.8. Indo

It was already processed through our shipping dept. sir. It will take the time it takes to arrive, depending on customs. We declared the value low to help you out.

6.8. Me

It was already processed through our shipping dept. sir. It will take the time it takes to arrive, depending on customs. We declared the value low to help you out.

Ok that´s fine to hear that it´s allready shipped. So please give the new tracking nr. so I see when it can be here.

Jan

7.8. Indo

As soon as I have the new tracking # available, it will be emailed right away.

7.8. Me

Yesterday You said: It was already processed through our shipping dept. sir. It will take the time it takes to arrive, depending on customs. We declared the value low to help you out.

So if it was processe You should have the tracking #. It´m starting to be dissatified.

Jan

7.8. Indo

Will look it up tommorow, it's 11PM here.

8.8. Indo

Don't worry, it is all taken care of.

8.8. Me

hm ok i don´t worry I just would like to have the tracking nr and I´d like to know if it was allready shipped and when?

Jan

8.8. Indo

Hallo kislik,

I will have it looked up in the office tommorow.

- indoaudio

9.8. Me

Hi, so where is my order? I´m only sure it´s not here and probably still not shipped out, because You are not able to send the tracking nr. So if it´s not shipped send my money back i can´t wait longer as i said 2 weeks ago.

Jan

10.8. Indo

Hallo kislik,

Was put together, and processed out, you will get it soon. Do you want to just call us if it will make you feel more confortable?

- indoaudio

10.8. Me

Not neccesary I just like to have the fedex nr to be sure it´s on the way and to know when it should be here. I think I don´t need to call I just want the nr.

Jan

10.8. Indo

Hallo kislik,

Yes, we are working to confirm that tracking # for you right away.

- indoaudio

12.8. Me

So where is my nr. It shouldn´t be so difficult to send one tracking nr. within 48 hours if You allready shipped it out?

Jan

13.8. Indo

Hallo kislik,

Yes, we are closed on the weekends. I will be back Monday for you.

- indoaudio

13.8. Me

Hi, i called fedex czech rep. today and they told me that there is nothing for me shipped from USA! So give the the tracking nr righ now, so I can check it better. Or send my money backj right now please.

regards

Jan

14.8. Me

I still don´t have the nr. nor money back on my account. Send my money back through paypal, because the order was not shipped as You said.

Jan

If it were me I would be very apprehensive if I was in the Czech Republic, and posted a list for a ebay seller to send if you paypal him money. That sounds like your asking for trouble. You should have asked him straight up the status of the products stock wise before you said you had money ready.

Thats like shaking meat in front of a homeless bum, and expecting him not to lie about a question you ask to get the meat.

I think you were taken advantage of a little bit.

Yes I know, but they have so many sells on ebay I think it makes no sense to do something like this for one deal. And I have lot of other experiences buying like this from US and without any problem till this.

Firstly I bought from them, and then when the stupid answers begun I start searching through forums. I didn ´t know before about caraduio.com ao any sticky wouldn´t help me

**** indoaudio. The only time i ever considered buying from them they tried to charge me 20$ shipping TIMES TWO for 2 12 foot RCA cables. cocksuckers. The ****ing cables cost less than that.

File a complaint with paypal and get your money back.

Yeah I feel for you man, I hope I didn't come off as a indoaudio supporter or anything, but if I was indo I would more likely scam you, than someone who ordered a single (in stock) product. I'm just saying the circumstances weren't really in your favor. And yeah dispute w/ paypal and you should be ok.

Good Luck..

I tryied an paypal claim and there was a messege from indo like "don´t do that and contact this email, we help You" :)

so i did and gave them last change till tommorow afternoon CET, if no tracking nr or money on my account I do the claim

and please **** it with declaration //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

I know your english is not good...better then my czech I 'm sure...but I got a laugh reading that line.

Not sure if i read it in the convo, but tell them your filing a complaint thru paypal and BBB if a tracking number is not received or payment is refunded.

I dealt with them before. Most of the stuff on the website is not in stock. They list it and shipping takes longer since they have to wait for it to come in.

Horrible business.

and please **** it with declaration //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:
I know your english is not good...better then my czech I 'm sure...but I got a laugh reading that line.

loool trust me, my english is not perfect, but not SO baaad hehe

IndoAudio has a bad habit of listing items for sale that they dont have in stock.

I've read many times how they try to string along people until the products are in for shipping, sometimes for months if the buyer doesnt take action to get their money back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.