IndoAudio Help please

and if they give you a tracking # so what?
are you guaranteed that ALL your items are going to show up? if you get a tracking number the least you can do it wait till you receive the all the items you order (not just some), check them over, test them, and only then cancel the claim.
yes after all of it, this is what i plan to do. But i don´t think they will ever send it. I just hope that paypal will give my money back

I was trying to say paypal may not be too helpful because you are out of country, and they tend to not be too helpful anyway. If you used a credit card through paypal, you could get your money back instantly, and the credit card company would argue with paypal and indoaudio for you...
I read the paypal rules. They should help. If not I can go through credit card company, because i used my amex for this payment

Keep in mind that none of these items will have a manufacturer's warranty - if you end up with a choice between merchandise and a refund.

IndoAudio Is good People They just take a while sometimes,

I use to oreder Stuff through them and They tooka Long time on stuff

But compensated me with Free ANL fuse Distro-Blox

1/0g wire rca's And Free Shipping.

I wouldnt recomend them if your Impatient, But if not there Nice people Always had good Custo Service and were realy nice on the phone.

One time They Made me SO mad i packed my Bags and started to drive to LA to Beat some Ass...lol

And they calld me And were like ok sorry Bout all the probs we sent your items and abuncha free **** & and sent me my money for the shipping back...

IndoAudio Is good People They just take a while sometimes,I use to oreder Stuff through them and They tooka Long time on stuff

I wouldnt recomend them if your Impatient, But if not there Nice people Always had good Custo Service and were realy nice on the phone.

One time They Made me SO mad i packed my Bags and started to drive to LA to Beat some Ass...lol

And they calld me And were like ok sorry Bout all the probs we sent your items and abuncha free **** & and sent me my money for the shipping back...

have You read my communication with INDO? I have no rpoblem that it trakes time, if they ever told me it will take two, three weeks, than OK. But they told me that it was shipped and it was not. So thats the main problem.

And after I made a claim, they dindn´t contact me. So why don´t they ship it? Or why don´t they send my money back?

have You read my communication with INDO? I have no rpoblem that it trakes time, if they ever told me it will take two, three weeks, than OK. But they told me that it was shipped and it was not. So thats the main problem.
And after I made a claim, they dindn´t contact me. So why don´t they ship it? Or why don´t they send my money back?
if the website still existed.

http://www.indoaudiosucks.com

that place was filled beyond belief of bad stories.

I think it is say to assume he is just playing with you. A business doesn't get an "F" from the Better Business Bureau for being "good people". They don't get Web sites dedicated to how bad they are or dozens of threads like this one if they are "nice people". Stick to your guns.

tooo bad i didn´t know this forum before i made the deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

yesterday I asked them if they will ship it or make a refund the answer was:

" Yes it processed out as promised."

so I asked for tracking nr. and...

"Will work to get it for you today."

so the same answers as at the beginning

loool

i asked today

sooo what about the tracking nr? is it so hard to find it?

and the answer??

"Yes I am resolving.

- indoaudio"

lol 24 hours to get the tracking nr??? I asked fedex today again and NOTHING was hipped from Indo to Czech Rep. from last Monday till today!!!!

liars

IndoAudio Is good People They just take a while sometimes,I use to oreder Stuff through them and They tooka Long time on stuff

Yeah I would believe this guy ^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif he can't even put a sentence together without using crazy ass punctuation... For all we know he probably works @ Indo seeing as how he is close to them...

About 20 people told you to file a calim with pay pal and your credit card company. You still insist on giving them a chance. Get it thru your head!! File the claims and get your money back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.