IndoAudio Help please

The reason they want you to cancel is so that PayPal will release the money they have on hold. When you dispute, PayPal locks the funds up to the amount of the transaction. If you cancel the dispute, Indo will get the money released, tell you to **** off, and you'll be out $1500 with no hope of getting it back. PayPal will NOT let you dispute it again.
If you cancel the dispute, you can kiss your **** goodbye.

Do NOT listen to Indo... these are the people who have lied to you over and over and over and over and.... why would you take their word for ANYthing?

Seriously, keep us informed as to what's going on, and ESPECIALLY keep those emails with Indo to fwd to Paypal... especially them trying to pressure you to cancel the dispute. That will go a long ways towards winning your PayPal dispute. If you win, you get your money back. Indo is out NOTHING if you win. They only refund your purchase price and go back to business as usual. If they happen to convince you to cancel, they get to keep your $1500 and they know you have no way to collect from them, ergo, your equipment will never arrive.

Dude, seriously, listen to the people here who have been scammed in the past... do NOT cancel your dispute!

Yes This is exactly how I think about it. If they want to ship they can and just proof to paypal that I got it and no rpoblem for them. IF i cancel I have nothing in my hands

Still no info, no tracking nr. So I wait till today 19 PM CET it means today 10AM for Indo. If not shipped I escalate the dispute to a claim and I want my money back.

Just do it. They already TOLD you that some items are not in stock after saying they had already shipped them. Why do you persist in dealing with their **** after being blatantly lied to repeatedly? I mean really, what the **** is wrong with you? Do you not like your money or something? If you'd like to get rid of it i'm accepting donations.

I had to buy my PG 200.4 from them last year since no one else had one at the time. Suprisingly, with all the bad **** that has been said about them I got it within a week. I still would buy from them again though. Escalate that ****.

Just do it. They already TOLD you that some items are not in stock after saying they had already shipped them. Why do you persist in dealing with their **** after being blatantly lied to repeatedly? I mean really, what the **** is wrong with you? Do you not like your money or something? If you'd like to get rid of it i'm accepting donations.

You are right, but when I spoke with them they told me they have and will ship it in 48 hours max. And I said OK, I wait another 48 hours. So I do it if I said so. Maybe I´m crazy but when I sait till today 19PM CET I will not claim sooner than today 19:01 PM CET

Sorry for the problem. Did you by any chance use a credit card through paypal to pay for the item? Here in the States, a credit card company will usually reimburse you first, then fight the company that stole the funds. They consider it stealing from their company. Good luck with paypal, I have heard they are not very helpful with claims, but your claim should give you evidence for the dispute with the credit card company, if you used one.

For what its worth, I used indoaudio a few weeks ago with no problems...

Sorry for the problem. Did you by any chance use a credit card through paypal to pay for the item? Here in the States, a credit card company will usually reimburse you first, then fight the company that stole the funds. They consider it stealing from their company. Good luck with paypal, I have heard they are not very helpful with claims, but your claim should give you evidence for the dispute with the credit card company, if you used one.
For what its worth, I used indoaudio a few weeks ago with no problems...

Hmm we will se. I think this case is very clear for paypal. We will see. I thougjt Indo will ship it and send tracking nr to paypal. But nothing happend. So they probably lied again that they have everything on stock

and if they give you a tracking # so what?

are you guaranteed that ALL your items are going to show up? if you get a tracking number the least you can do it wait till you receive the all the items you order (not just some), check them over, test them, and only then cancel the claim.

I was trying to say paypal may not be too helpful because you are out of country, and they tend to not be too helpful anyway. If you used a credit card through paypal, you could get your money back instantly, and the credit card company would argue with paypal and indoaudio for you...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.