Incriminator speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JayWheezy
10+ year member

I am looking into the incriminator I Series 6.5" Components, does anyone have personal experience with these or other incriminator audio products? I am just looking to replace my kicker 11ks65's, and saw these, they sound decent, but i want your opinions on incriminator since i have never heard any of their equipment.

Incriminator is a great brand. Can't say anything about their components,I've never heard them but I am ordering a pair soon.

Incriminator makes great stuff. There comps are nice because they dont break the bank and give ya good sound. People love the incriminator stuff. The guy above me bought like 6 Incriminator Audio I series 10's from us like a month ago.

Incriminator is a great quality company, have heard the subs and they rock but have not heard the comps. I have been looking for comps so I may look at those now that you mentioned them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.