Incriminator audio 20.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Has anyone used the IA20.1? I'm buying another amp and it's between the IA20.1 and the DC sudio 2.0k. I can get the IA for $615 (originally $769) or the dc for $650. Both new. They are both rated the same at 2 and 4 ohms but there is a difference at 1 ohm. At least on paper. I know they are under rated and will produce more power. The dc is rated 2000 @ 1 ohm and the IA is rated 2400 @ 1 ohm, however I just read someone say the IA20.1 does 1800 @ 1 ohm... Is that true or does this person just not have a clue? I'll be happy with either one I think but I want to get my facts straight before I buy so I don't regret not getting the other one. I've searched the web and there is really no reviews on either except the one stating the IA20.1 does "1800 @ 1 ohm" (which I think/hope is bs). Thanks for the input. Hopefully I can get some thoughts so I can place my order. Oh this amp is going k. A RE XXX 12" at 1 ohm. Thanks

So y'all would go with the IA over the DC? I like the looks if the DC better but that's irrelevant to performance. I like the fact that I get 20% off the IA. It is a little longer and I'm trying to do more of a show setup with a plexiglass window over the amp that's under a false floor. Aldo the IA's gain and other adjustments have less than the DC but I think the DC only has the phase adjustment that's extra and I've never used that on any amp. I plan in getting a second amp eventually and another RE XXX subwoofer as well. But for now, as long as the IA 20.1 ir DC 2.0k is better than the american Bass VFL 120.1 (which is what I was running before I'm getting this new amp), I'm completely happy with my 1 RE XXX set up. Nice SQ nice SPL lots of air movement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.