in need of good component set? HELP

cbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hi, i have about $200 in my paypal and am willing to pay the rest for what the speakers cost, i will also need an amp to go along with them, and any installation instructions (wiring etc).

im running right now 4 awg with rockford fosgate 15001bd, and 2 sa 12s,

i already have a dual 0 guage kit i will be running.

i need something loud that will match my set, possibly from crutchfield because it comes with all the brackets?? and an amp from anywhere, preffereably not too expensive but nice and LOUD.

thank yous.

what is your available mounting depth? that is a key factor and the first thing to verify. what is the maximum mounting diameter you can accept? we need to know vehicle and speaker size before we can make suggestions.

$200 for comps and amp?

check the classifieds for used gear to get the most for your money.

what vehicle??? with that budget,you may only be able to get one or the other unless getting low grade/used possibly NEW PAIR LANZAR OPTI6.1 6.5" 400W CAR AUDIO SPEAKERS 400 WATT 6 1/2" 0068888873130 | eBay Kicker KX400.2 100W 2 Channel Car Sub Amplifier | eBay something like this would be decent, for the budget,provided the speakers fit in the doors????,within the budget for amp and a set of speakers...im sure there is much better deals ect...this is an example of what i would be looking at for my type of choices,for the budget...do some research/searching

sorry it is a 2006 chevrolet malibu., 3.5l

im willing to spend 200 more if i need to, i want something DECENT, with brckets thatll work, ( first time installer )

thanks, but im not sure what im looking for yet lol, and what i need to fit my vehicle, i think i cna only purchase from crutchfield because they come with everything i need, ijust need some help picking some out.. thanks

i need to make sure what im buying will fit no problem

thanks, but im not sure what im looking for yet lol, and what i need to fit my vehicle, i think i cna only purchase from crutchfield because they come with everything i need, ijust need some help picking some out.. thanks
i need to make sure what im buying will fit no problem
take a look at zapco slim line comps. they fit almost every type of application.

well im not sure what specification i should be looking for, id like to get a set of components and an amp picked out so i can start purchasing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.