In need of box plans for a Soundqubed HDC312

Participant count
  • Participant list

corrupshun

Hey guys.. I posted on here a while back for a box that fit two hdc312's, when that no longer is the case. I have one right now and never got around to getting the other.

What I want to do is just make a box for this subwoofer sitting right in front of me, hopefully today...

I got the HDC3 12" and I'm trying to get the cut sheet.

I want it to be 2.5cubic feet before port and sub displacements with 16 sq inch per cube and tuned to 34hz.

Thank you anybody for your help. In the past there have been some really helpful people!

Hey guys.. I posted on here a while back for a box that fit two hdc312's, when that no longer is the case. I have one right now and never got around to getting the other.What I want to do is just make a box for this subwoofer sitting right in front of me, hopefully today...

I got the HDC3 12" and I'm trying to get the cut sheet.

I want it to be 2.5cubic feet before port and sub displacements with 16 sq inch per cube and tuned to 34hz.

Thank you anybody for your help. In the past there have been some really helpful people!
My pm's are cleared now. I'll hook you up with a cutsheet. Sent you a text.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.