In Need of a MECP Installer

SethPhillips

I'sa Playa
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2005
Northern Utah
im in need of a installer in the norther Utah are. im located in Ogden.

Must no what you are doing or have some experience....

PM me if intrested. you will make at least 250-350 a week... and that's slow week's......

must have tool's. work 5 days a week. tuesday's and sunday's off..

anonymous_300

Aug 6, 2008
ogden,ut
im in need of a installer in the norther Utah are. im located in Ogden.Must no what you are doing or have some experience....

PM me if intrested. you will make at least 250-350 a week... and that's slow week's......

must have tool's. work 5 days a week. tuesday's and sunday's off..
hey seth my name is bertario or bert for short i just got back couple months ago from mobile dynamics out in arizona i got my mecp i been looking for job ever since i been doing install for friends and family for 2-3 yrs just simple ones decks,subs,amps etc you still hiring ?

albertjames

Aug 13, 2008
india
I am a MECP Master Certified installer that will provide customers with an unmatched level of service. Nothing is beyond my abilities. I have worked on just about any and all makes, models, and types of vehicles (car and trucks, international, Mack and Volvo rigs, as well as airplanes and boats). I have 8 years experience and have been to custom install school at IIT audio in Orlando, FL. I have also passed Rockford Forgets' RTTI Top Gun training course as well. I take my profession seriously and I will take care of you and your vehicle the same way.

---------------------

albertjames

Utah Drug Addiction

quest51210

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 20, 2006
South Texas
250-350 on a slow week? is rent cheap out there or what? going rate on straight commission on slow times is around 450-600 around here...well if you know what the hell you are doing.

quest51210

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 20, 2006
South Texas
ever had any drug convictions?

wtf! this thread is old as shit. pm the guy!!!!!!

I am a MECP Master Certified installer that will provide customers with an unmatched level of service. Nothing is beyond my abilities. I have worked on just about any and all makes, models, and types of vehicles (car and trucks, international, Mack and Volvo rigs, as well as airplanes and boats). I have 8 years experience and have been to custom install school at IIT audio in Orlando, FL. I have also passed Rockford Forgets' RTTI Top Gun training course as well. I take my profession seriously and I will take care of you and your vehicle the same way. ---------------------

albertjames

Utah Drug Addiction

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds