Image host idea

grow a beard little fella... i was carded for cigs like 10 yrs ago thought guy lost his mind, they didn't card me when i was young cause i looked 22 when i was 14..
Fyi, I have a beard, old timer. Wanna see it? It's ZZTop style.

I've never been carded for buying a movie. EVER.

not worth it, you'll move on in a couple years and the cost for recurring bandwidth just simply isnt worth it imo
i get you have a good idea and you want to help, but i cant really rationalize it long term or for any large amount of data
I'm using a shared host so my bandwith is unmetered at the moment.
Even if I jumped on to a dedicated server I could find one with unmetered bandwith also.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

BTW photo bucket image hosting still works via "copy image address"

xUZvpe.jpg

nCEBui.jpg

voila

20150825_153351.jpg

If you want to upload pictures from your phone easily, use facebook messenger, message your self and send photos from your phone to yourself.

click on the photo

jkdOhQ.jpg

when you get to this screen, right click and copy image address again and put it in the insert image on the forums

egKZxd.jpg

voila Insta fast. Faster than imgur or anything else.

18555203_1576025789106626_496120868_n.jpg

if you are on the computer and need to show us a screen shot of what you are doing

use this website, hit prnt scrn key on your keyboard and go to the site and press ctrl+V. Thats how i've been posting desktop screenshots easily and fast.

https://snag.gy/

Thats all for today's internet lessons folks. hope that made life easier for some of you. I'll be bookmarking this to keep as a tutorial people who ask...

You can literally right click and copy image address on any image you find online and use the forum insert image tool and get a pic up.

NOW LET THE MEME WARS BEGIN!!!

image.gif

still does. Idk why people freaked out about it lmfao.
Because PB want's $$ and people aren't gonna pay.

Something to do with 3rd party looking at a lot of the same pics...like a huge build log that gets popular enough to have 1/2 the world looking at. I dunno. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Because PB want's $$ and people aren't gonna pay.
Something to do with 3rd party looking at a lot of the same pics...like a huge build log that gets popular enough to have 1/2 the world looking at. I dunno. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
but you dont have to pay for sh*t lol. You just basically lost out on the copy link for forums thing. Otherwise its all still there same as always.

So now your telling me to quit buying movies?
yeah y buy when u can watch almost anything that's been in theaters least a month or so free.. if u wanta watch it 5-10 yrs from now and it don't work on kodi no more then u can buy movie for like $5 (saw some 3 movies 1 disc $5) i haven't bought 1 in many yrs.. bro in law watches 20-30 yr old movies on there all the time..

yeah y buy when u can watch almost anything that's been in theaters least a month or so free.. if u wanta watch it 5-10 yrs from now and it don't work on kodi no more then u can buy movie for like $5 (saw some 3 movies 1 disc $5) i haven't bought 1 in many yrs.. bro in law watches 20-30 yr old movies on there all the time..
pirate bay works wonders high quality dolby digital surround sound and great picture quality. A simple google search will get you a site to watch whatever older movie you want as well but the audio quality suffers due to streaming.

My point is, gramps, that I buy certain movies....not only to watch online for free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.