Image host idea

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
What do you guys think about me setting up an image host for caraudio.com and of course other personal stuff if needed?

I already have the rebassed music up and really just going to waste I feel personally.

If I did set one up, would you use it?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm sorry you feel the rebassed site is going to waste... I used it a few times after all... an Image hosting site would be useful to me as I do have 180 pics on imgur... just don't do a Photobucket and hold pics for ransom... would it be easier to use than imgur?

Idk I just hit go advance when typing a comment then scroll down to manage attachments and then upload an image. Takes like 5seconds on this site... I do the same thing on the tahoeyukonforum but they have an options to make the picture full page so it's as big as the whole comment box

I'm sorry you feel the rebassed site is going to waste... I used it a few times after all... an Image hosting site would be useful to me as I do have 180 pics on imgur... just don't do a Photobucket and hold pics for ransom... would it be easier to use than imgur?
It's actually using 20-30gb a day of people streaming and downloading, but it's hard to keep updated, but feel I could do a bit more with it.
Idk I just hit go advance when typing a comment then scroll down to manage attachments and then upload an image. Takes like 5seconds on this site... I do the same thing on the tahoeyukonforum but they have an options to make the picture full page so it's as big as the whole comment box
Yeah most use the attachment system, but there are some who rather upload in one place and link in multiple places.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sorry about this question... "go advance?".. when typing a comment?.. I never tried to learn computers until I had a stroke...

sonofabitch...I gotta try that. Exactly how CACO works.

Btw, nice amps.

So how do I delete old files? ***** it limits you on how many to add, unlike CACO, it taps into your comp and uploads as many images as you want.

not worth it, you'll move on in a couple years and the cost for recurring bandwidth just simply isnt worth it imo

i get you have a good idea and you want to help, but i cant really rationalize it long term or for any large amount of data

ok this your fault i'm testing it..

On a side note, I just got carded for buying a movie at Best Buy...lol (wtf)
grow a beard little fella... i was carded for cigs like 10 yrs ago thought guy lost his mind, they didn't card me when i was young cause i looked 22 when i was 14..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.