@youdoofus

Participant count
  • Participant list
just deleted some. is there a way to get more PM storage? i hate deleting stuff
Not really...just have to delete things. Unlike email or CACO where you pay $$ to have a premium account and expanded PM inbox.

You can upgrade your account for $3 a month and get a much bigger PM limit. I had it for a while but ended it after this site started having so many issues.

*Your username is bold and a different color, with a special logo beside your username to let other members know you're a supporting member of CarAudio.com.

*Your private message space is upgraded from a 150 message limit, to 1000.

*Threads automatically update when a new post is made, eliminating the need to click "Reload" or "Refresh".

*LESS ADS! No lower page ads at all, which means much faster page loads.

*You can customize your user profile, such as changing the font size, font color and page colors to your desire.

*Extended signature limits.

*Best of all, knowing that you're supporting the site you love, CarAudio.com! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can upgrade your account for $3 a month and get a much bigger PM limit. I had it for a while but ended it after this site started having so many issues.

*Your username is bold and a different color, with a special logo beside your username to let other members know you're a supporting member of CarAudio.com.

*Your private message space is upgraded from a 150 message limit, to 1000.

*Threads automatically update when a new post is made, eliminating the need to click "Reload" or "Refresh".

*LESS ADS! No lower page ads at all, which means much faster page loads.

*You can customize your user profile, such as changing the font size, font color and page colors to your desire.

*Extended signature limits.

*Best of all, knowing that you're supporting the site you love, CarAudio.com! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's cheap. However, I don't see anyone with that at all here.

CACO that's a diff story....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shredder1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
shredder1
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date