I'm thinking about getting new Muffler /Exhaust for our new car

Glock23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
il
But I'm not really a gear head.. The only thing I ever built was an Ak47 with hand tools. (semi auto)

The car (god your gonna laugh rotfl i am too really because my last car was a 94 impala SS 350 hp)

07 Hyundai Accent (the impala died at 242,000) RIP my sweet thang

It is an Accent. I wouldn't mess with the exhaust on it. And for the love of god, don't put a fart can on it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

My god, you should be smacked for getting rid of that car! E-Smack!

Shoulda rebuilt the SS Pala.

As for the Accent, they're good little cars dont let anyone tell you otherwise. They're just cheaper cars and ugly(I Drive a MazdaSpeed3 I cant say a whole lot)

I wouldnt put an exhaust on it unless you're intending to do other performance mods. I would puta cold air intake on it for the sake of what it does and leave the exhaust and the rest alone.

As for the Accent, they're good little cars dont let anyone tell you otherwise. They're just cheaper cars and ugly(I Drive a MazdaSpeed3 I cant say a whole lot)

I wouldnt put an exhaust on it unless you're intending to do other performance mods. I would puta cold air intake on it for the sake of what it does and leave the exhaust and the rest alone.
Umm you drive a Mazdaspeed3, which are some sweet cars and easily can be modified. I have a Focus ST, which I have done some work to it and runs in the low 14's now, almost high 13's. I would love to have a Mazdaspeed3!

I say he should have keep the imp as well.

Friend has an accent and she loves it, suites her well, but is not a car ment to be modified IMO.

Umm you drive a Mazdaspeed3, which are some sweet cars and easily can be modified. I have a Focus ST, which I have done some work to it and runs in the low 14's now, almost high 13's. I would love to have a Mazdaspeed3!
I say he should have keep the imp as well.

Friend has an accent and she loves it, suites her well, but is not a car ment to be modified IMO.
what have you done to a focus st to get it into the 14's?

forced induction?

no ****. i know i sure as hell would of.

ding ding ding! Hyundai gets a bad rap. they make fine cars. and the new ones are looking better and better.

im gonna disagree on the CAI. we did a CAI and a throttle body on a mustang GT and gained 1hp to the wheels //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif IMO its nothing more than a gimmick. a k & n filter is good, so long as you dont drip the thing down with oil (in fact foam filters are even better), but there is no need to buy the whole intake. hell we rerouted a stock rsx-s intake and gained 6hp to the wheels just by doing that, however most intakes are just as bendy and crooked as the stock ones
other than that, i would just leave the car alone.

ohh god please tell me you traded the impala in on your new car and not to the junk yard!!!!

94 Impala = teh sexxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!

94 Impala w/ blown 350 = time to drop a 383 stroker!!!!!

94 Impala w/ 383 stroker = ultimate dream!!!!!

put the loudest, largest exhaust on it you can find on it

you want as much attention as you can get from the ricer crowd when you are rolling in a '07 accent, trust me

im not trying to rice it out.. just add something to it for fun.. i had her up to 115 and it's a nice little car LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.